• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Facelift CTR

T

trancehead

Hi All

Few pics of my car keep meaning to post but never got round to it! Had the car about 6 months now, let me know what you think! More pics later if anybody is interested!

very nice mate, any plans for it?

Thanks, i just ordered JDM deflectors + AEM CAI yesterday! I got some new PIAA exterme white bulbs as well, can't afford HID's!! Anybody know if these will make a big difference?

Planning to sort out exhaust + get a k100 in the next few months as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, i just ordered JDM deflectors + AEM CAI yesterday! I got some new PIAA exterme white bulbs as well, can't afford HID's!! Anybody know if these will make a big difference?

Planning to sort out exhaust + get a k100 in the next few months as well..

HID's are the way to go mate, got mine from HID-direct they were about £70 and one of the best mods i have done imo, you decided on what exhaust you want yet?

HID's are the way to go mate, got mine from HID-direct they were about £70 and one of the best mods i have done imo, you decided on what exhaust you want yet?

Ahh what i just spent £57 on 2 bulbs i thought HID kits cost loads more than that!

Looking at getting the spoon n1 cat back, just hoping it won't be too loud / affect fuel too much because i have to drive 70mile round trip for work each day.

Ahh what i just spent £57 on 2 bulbs i thought HID kits cost loads more than that!

Looking at getting the spoon n1 cat back, just hoping it won't be too loud / affect fuel too much because i have to drive 70mile round trip for work each day.

take them back get yourself some HID's unless you have already fitted them. i have the spoon catback, it's not to loud try source a second hand system as they are around a £1000 at the min for a new catback:evil:

take them back get yourself some HID's unless you have already fitted them. i have the spoon catback, it's not to loud try source a second hand system as they are around a £1000 at the min for a new catback:evil:

I got them off ebay and have paid already :mad:
Are you sure? They are coming up as 517.39 + VAT on TDI North?

don't think that has been updated, look on funkypower.co.uk the b-pipe is £585 and the back box is £409

Snow pics!!

Went out the other day and my mate took some pics of my car in the snow for me, thought i would share with you guys!

:lol::lol:

Very nice mate.. :cool:

Definite recent increase in the number of Milano CTR's on the forum, or so it seems. A lot of new/recent Milano threads in this section. :cool:

Back