• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red Type R

Here is just some of the photos I took Yesterday when I gave the car a quick wash after picking it up

photo4-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

It looks really nice mate; from what i can see you don't have the paint fading problem that i experienced when i bought my milano ep3! make sure you look after it, looks awesome

Well spotted Bud that`s the Mrs 172 Cup really nice car as well took me by surprise how good they are

As for mine there`s still room for it to go lower but I am playing it safe and sensible lol

It looks really nice mate; from what i can see you don't have the paint fading problem that i experienced when i bought my milano ep3! make sure you look after it, looks awesome

Was just reading up on your thread bud as this is my First Red car I will be taking extra care from the dreaded paint fade its started a little where the water catches on the spoiler but I am in two minds weater i want to Carbon Wrap it Trying to look for a Milano Red with Carbon Spoiler so i can see what it would look like

Was just reading up on your thread bud as this is my First Red car I will be taking extra care from the dreaded paint fade its started a little where the water catches on the spoiler but I am in two minds weater i want to Carbon Wrap it Trying to look for a Milano Red with Carbon Spoiler so i can see what it would look like

cool dude. Whatever you do good luck and its a really nice car.. im gonna miss mine as per wednesday lol

Back