• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano

nearly complete
DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1036.jpg

My old car,brings back memories, looking good mate, needs lowering, hows it going then pete, you had it a while now, ive had a cupra-r, and old toyota carrina, another civic type-r, a scooby o and a my pug hdi since you bought the car from me :lol: you got any pics of the back,

cheers ian

cant lower it ian unless i want to wipe out the buddyclub center pipe and front lip,already have trouble on ramps and multistorys:(,just waiting of some jdm wind deflectors and mot,then i can get my gruppe m and dc header fitted,then its down to tdi north for a remap.

hows it going ian you still in the raf,and you not tempted with yet another type r

sounds good mate, will shift abit when all thats done, Yer still in the RAF, counting the days, think about 60 days left :lol: , Not to sure yet what im going to do, doing a LGV course in july, going to try for a driving job, till i decide what i want to do, thinking of the police but in a few years tho, Just looking forward to my freedom again :lol: , can chill out for abit, they pay me till oct, so can sit in the garden in the sun with a few beers for a few weeks and relax,

Was thinking of another type-r, not sure yet, the mrs is pregnant so prob have to get a 5 door,might look at a scoob again, will have to see what job I get,

cheers ian

this is the earlyest pic I could find, I have got some pics of it at a local car show the day I bought it but only on old camara pictures, drove it from westgate honda to cleethorpes car show, All that day as was gaging to drive it, here is some pics from the earlyest Ive got on digi cam,

kei_wheel2.jpg

O Dear, fook no's what I was on here, hey everyone makes mistakes,

mytype-rspoiler1.jpg

the birds wer cheeky tho ;)
donnypics6.png

donnypics3.png

donnypics2.png

Reasiled my mistakes, looks good here, apart from the silly side sitckers
tp-r1.jpg

tp-r2.jpg

Then this pic was taken about a week before you bought it

4c6d7405.jpg

love those birds!!looks like i will sniffing the seats later to see if theres any trace of there scent left!
like the seat belts you had in too,where did you get them from,see what you mean about that picture,but in all credit too you,you really looked after it,5 years old now and still looks as good as new inside and out,and not had a single problem with it in a year and half of ownership.best car ive ever had and probably will have.never get bored of it as theres so much you can do with it in terms of mods hope to have it another 5 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks pete, always look after my cars, cant rember were I got the harness's from, think it may of been demon tweeks, they had the seat clip in the back so they could be taken out or uncliped to let people in the back, if your ever in the lincolnshire area, let me know Ill meet up with you would be good to see the car in the flesh,

cheers ian

Civic72 nice looking CTR you have good taste in mods :cool: .although i have to say it looks alot like mine and with the mods you have planned(Wind deflectors,Gruppe M and DC header which i also have LOL)we`ll have a matching pair

Heres mine
detail1001600x450.jpg

detail1002600x450.jpg

detail022600x450.jpg

gorgeous mate,great minds think alike;)glad to see yours with wind deflectors gives me a good idea what mines gonna be like,what bhp you running with those mods?

gorgeous mate,great minds think alike;)glad to see yours with wind deflectors gives me a good idea what mines gonna be like,what bhp you running with those mods?

I`ve got Gruppe M,DC sports manifold and CAT back and Kpro.havn`t yet had it re-mapped now I`ve put the manifold on,but before that went on(with just Gruppe M,CAT back system and the Kpro) i got 186.1BHP at the wheels which is around 224BHP at the flywheel.

going to get it re mapped at System R shortly,hoping for around 195-200BHP at the wheels(240 ish BHP at the flywheel):cool:

cant believe it same hp too with aem cai buddyclub pro spec cat back and k pro,was hoping to try and get around 200 bhp at wheels with new mods,but might be just under.

have you any more plans?

cant believe it same hp too with aem cai buddyclub pro spec cat back and k pro,was hoping to try and get around 200 bhp at wheels with new mods,but might be just under.

have you any more plans?

Man this is spooky :lol: with us both getting the same horse power!.

As for more mods,I`ve allready done the suspension(springs,strut braces,rear arb)and the brakes(uprate disc`s,pads and braided lines).but i think with the increase in power the manifold should give,I`m looking into getting a LSD for the gearbox,as I`m planning to do some track days this year.Also going to get some 4 point harnesses for my Recaros :cool: and maybe strip out the rear interior to save some weight.

Oh and when you mention about lowering and the front skirt scraping :( it does alot!! I`ll ytry and get a pic to show you,but mine catches on speed humps,car parks etc.. and its quite badly scratched underneath,and on the corners :(

how low did you go mate and what springs did you use,if i did lower think i would go for the spoon think the drops only 15mm,but might be wrong

how low did you go mate and what springs did you use,if i did lower think i would go for the spoon think the drops only 15mm,but might be wrong

I`ve used Tein S Tech springs on mine,think its around 20-25mm front and 15-20mm rear.I`m sure the spoon ones are around the same drop front and rear.

heres what my front skirt looks like underneath after a few speed humps and multistorey car parks :(
s003600x450.jpg

s004600x450.jpg

s005600x450.jpg

^^^^^ :shock: thats not good! :(

I know :( .the top 2 pics are the drivers corner of the skirt(its like that both sides)and the bottom pic is the centre of the skirt,not as bad because its slightly higher than the corners.

I`d love the car lower,but i don`t I`d have a bumper left!

and sorry to Civic72 it seems I`ve high jacked his thread! sorry mate.

Back