• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Here is my Red beast

Current mods
JDM wheels, TG Ti cat back exhaust, Mugen Air box (removed on the 22st Jan) and TP earthing kit
Phoneix gold components, Kenwood 6X9 in a stealth shelf and Pioneer 8400 MP3 player with 12 Disc changer and Ipod
Pda with Tomtom 5, Origin B2 and Parrot bluetooth phone kit
JDM mats X2, red footwell neons and leds, starter button, cf sills, type r tax disc & Mugen stickers :lol:
J's racing strut & ETD
Spoon Rad cap, Oil cap, Res covers, gear knob & rear strut
AEM CAI
Fog lights
Jazz washers
Vtec indicator
VIS painted C/F bonnet
Carbing Tie Bar
JDM Anti -Roll bar
CF engine cover
DC5 pedals

The Interior
DSCF0249.jpg

Top Gear Ti Zorst
539c17af.jpg

Rear View
1a03c6f7.jpg

Side in the sun 8)
f995a48f.jpg

Front View
f46af25b.jpg

Engine Bay
7273b3db.jpg

Rear View again
f1bb6f29.jpg

Mark43 said:
lightnin21 said:
Your car looks awesome mate 8) Loves those wheels and exhaust.

Of course it does........it's Milano innit :lol: :lol:

hehe, good call Mark. Just not enough carbon eh :lol:

Just have to get a nice insurance companuy or wait till I am an old bugger :lol:

Those white Buddy Clubs are looking more tempting now I see these white wheels.

smeg said:

hehe, glad I could help :lol:

Seriously they look lovely when clean and James you saw them when they were a little dirty :oops:

.......... you forgot to mention your grille in the lower bumper, silvatec bulbs and blue indicators.....

But yes, you do have a very nice car 8)

Foxy red: .......... you forgot to mention your grille in the lower bumper, silvatec bulbs and blue indicators.....

But yes, you do have a very nice car Cool

Do I detect a little bit of 'bias' in this post???

Only kidding! Fantastic looking car.. To be honest, wasnt overly keen on the white wheels to start with, but they are growing on me, FAST!

:wink: :wink:

Gus said:
Foxy red: .......... you forgot to mention your grille in the lower bumper, silvatec bulbs and blue indicators.....

But yes, you do have a very nice car

Do I detect a little bit of 'bias' in this post???

Only kidding! Fantastic looking car.. To be honest, wasnt overly keen on the white wheels to start with, but they are growing on me, FAST!

:wink: :wink:

Of course ;) Don't recognise your name mate were you on the other forum?......

Foxy Red: Of course .. Don't recognise your name mate were you on the other forum?......

Tut... here we go again.. not only did you forget about me in the write up of the Hampshire meet, but you have forgotten me again !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I drive the ONLY ATR that went to the Hampshire meet.. and again, you have forgotten about me....

Goes off to put on Bermuda Shorts and LOUD shirt to be remebered next time.....

Gus

Gus said:
Foxy Red: Of course .. Don't recognise your name mate were you on the other forum?......

Tut... here we go again.. not only did you forget about me in the write up of the Hampshire meet, but you have forgotten me again !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I drive the ONLY ATR that went to the Hampshire meet.. and again, you have forgotten about me....

Goes off to put on Bermuda Shorts and LOUD shirt to be remebered next time.....

Gus

All I have to say about that is...............

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I AM SOOOO , SO , SO SORRY!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

zeffania said:
smeg said:

hehe, glad I could help :lol:

Seriously they look lovely when clean and James you saw them when they were a little dirty :oops:

the beauty of black wheels !!

Some new bits and pics

Engine bay with J's Racing strut, Spoon Res covers, rad cap and oil cap

IMG_0049.jpg

Spoon gear knob

IMG_0621.jpg

New drive so both mine and Foxy's can be next to each other when she comes to visit :lol:

front.jpg

Looks really nice mate!!! :wink:

Just made me wanna order my Spoon resevoir covers asap now :lol:

Have you just cleaned the engine bay, it looks very tidy

Have you just cleaned the engine bay, it looks very tidy

:oops: Soon as I ordered the strut I did it :lol:

Also need to get a photo at the weekend of the rear spoon strut and the url sticker :D

Back