• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my modded NHB UPDATE 14/02 Beaks, J's, Carbon

spent a fair few hours cleaning her today, so thought i would post some pictures up!
i said i wasnt going to alter this car at all..........

OH well, heres the pictures:

002-5.jpg

003-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-2.jpg

011.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

022-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

046.jpg

theres a few anyway! :D

comments welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks awesome that does mate, nhb,s look the nuts after a good polish, it's just a shame there so hard to keep clean lol, like the look of your engine bay to mate ;)

thanks mate,
can see it says you have got an e-tech strut in your sig, which one is it?
as im after one!

spec list:

INTERIOR
facelift seats
oem mats
red suede gaitor
tweetors in rear and mirror case
illuminated engine start and relocated ciggy lighter to glovebox
painted sliders on vents

ENGINE
red earth kit
Gruppe M
DC sports catback
carbon plug cover
mugen socks
yellow rocker cover
red silicon rad hose
odd thing painted red

WHEELS AND SUSPENSION
oem wheels powdercoated white
red caps with carbon H
red wheels nuts
bridgestone pots
tein s-tech springs
rear carbing tie bar
jdm rear ARB
d2 camber arms
ebc redstuff pads
grooved rear discs
drilled and grooved front discs

EXTERIOR
mugen rep front lip
carbon bonnet
carbon spoiler
carbon petrol cap
JDM deflectors
union jack badge
jap plates
silvertech indicator bulbs
tinted rear light (jdm look)

its just a front upper e-tech strut brace as far as i can remember, it fits lovely and doesn't clash with anything ie gruppe m etc. The only thing i had to do once fitted was -the bracket that holds the cable ( think its the accelerator cable) that goes into the throttle body was tight up to it so i had to bend it out of the way. I bought it from m18hof on the ctr forum for £60, so im not sure where he bought it from. Looks good in the engine bay though

heres a picture of it in the engine bay mate, click on the photo to enlarge fella :D
ps cool mod list you have there to as you have some nice little mods which make it stand out more such as the red gear gaiter and red centre caps on white wheels etc.

heres a picture of it in the engine bay mate, click on the photo to enlarge fella :D
ps cool mod list you have there to as you have some nice little mods which make it stand out more such as the red gear gaiter and red centre caps on white wheels etc.

thanks for that mate

What products do you use mate? looks like new!!

today i washed as normal, then used autoglym ultra deep shine, and nattys blue wax!
But the paint work gets the full works every few months which keeps on top of it!
heres a pic of the range of products i have collected :D

048.jpg

sweet as :cool:

i`d change the doorcards for facelift though

yes mate im after some. Maybe will change the seats again to :D

Very smart mate, your GM looks a little wierd though, the breather tube that contects to the rocker cover is in a higher place than mine, about a 180 turn, do you find the unit sits a little high??

This is hard to put down in words:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you get me??

Got any better shots of the bonnet closed, im picking mine up in two weeks and want to see a good one on a NHB.

:)

where the breather hose connects to the filter, you can rotate it! i ended up having it on the top thats all! i think thats why anyway :confused: haha

ill dig out some pictures of the bonnet closed dude! its a really good fit :cool:

forgot to mention red wheels nuts, and red footwell lighting kit!

ordered and on route:

Sfs induction hose
spoon reservoir socks
jdm coin holder (just because haha)
buddyclub gear knob

oh, and also a new steering column cover as mine was pretty scratched:eek: !

Bit of an update of some of the new bits fitted!
cars filthy and been raining so the pictures are rubbish:

mugen bolts
065.jpg
~
064.jpg

some people mentioned about the gay red gaitor, so thought would change. lol. oh and buddyclub knob
067.jpg

068.jpg

spoon socks, blue sfs induction hose, painted washer cap, temorary silver battery tie (until new 1 arrives) chrome oil cap, spoon rad cap
069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

bosch hid kit fitted with white sideslight bulbs( there white 6000k, not green as they look in the pix
icon_scratch.gif
)
075.jpg

076.jpg

Back