• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My mostly show and no go CTR....

Some pics and info on mine... mostly show and no go I'm afraid but I'm useless when it comes to anything under the bonnet!

Mods in order of fitment I think from what I can remember

JDM Union Jack
Side and rear tints - medium
Front fogs
JDM mats
Dension ICE>Link for Ipod
Top Gear exhaust
JDM / AE / Premier carpet
JDM / Premier front calipers
JDM / AE / Premier momo steering wheel
JDM carbon sill plates
Mugen front grill (cheers evilowl!)
Mugen front lip
Mugen airbox
JDM / Premier recaro's

Remaining things I'm after

Spoon N1 and b pipe
Replica mugen rear spoiler
Rota circuit 10 (bronze)
Springs perhaps....

ctr01.jpg

ctr02.jpg

ctr03.jpg

ctr04.jpg

ctr05.jpg

ctr06.jpg

ctr07.jpg

ctr08.jpg

ctr09.jpg

ctr10.jpg

ctr11.jpg

ctr12.jpg

ctr13.jpg

ctr14.jpg

Looks good Plasmaman especially the front 8) 8)

Deffo need some different wheels and springs and this would just about finish it off nicely. :wink:

Look 8) is it a facelift if so i havent seent he mugen lip 4 one of them but as above does look very 8) 8)

Like the front lip.

I have a silver facelift and am now wanting to individualise it! :? Unfortunately I will need to save some spare £££s first! :cry:

Look v. 8)

Paul

Stunning example and properly modded as well. Like it a lot 8)

I sold my facelift kit when i decided to finally get the lip as i didnt like the facelift lip....

Now seeing your pics, wish i kept the facelift version :lol:

Looks stunning mate!

An 8000k xenon conversion would look the absolute bollox on that by the way :wink:

Nice looking car plasmaman and agree that the mods are subtle enough to carry it of well 8)

evilowl, do you know where we can get the hid conversions fella?

Yep I got mine from Mr Bilko who is a top bloke.

With the Hella ballasts and 6000k bulbs I paid £260 delivered at group buy price but that closed ages ago so you'll have to contact him to get a price.

Everyone who gets in the car comments how much better than standard they are so a mod thats well worthwhile doing.

paul.goffin said:
A very nice example there 8)

I really like the subtle touches that all seem to work.

Totally agreed... I can just imagine how nice it will look once the Mugen rear spoiler is fitted =P~

Top job :smt023

Back