• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Mugen Replica Carbon Adjustable Spoiler

As the title states, my spoiler is adjustable.

I curently have it on the setting creating most downforce. My question is how much will it actually create and how much will it lower my top speed?

When I first put it up I could feel it for sure sort of holding me back, I always had to put the foot down that little bit more before changing gear, so I assume its doing something :confused:

Remember, putting excessive downforce on the rear of a FWD car is only going to have a bad effect by making the nose lighter at speed.

^^:eek: I thought it was a good thing for the twisties so I was worried if I put it back down I would notice that.

I was going quite quickly last nite whilst following a member in his dc5 (private road of course) and I was suprised at what the speedo read - so that made me wonder how much it knocked off the top end

Back