• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new Buddy Club Coilovers 8)

HASNIC said:
CTR said:
HASNIC said:
Snap!

Just ordered some of these from Stevie for the DC2 :D

8)

Welcome to the 'Buddy Club' :roll: :lol:

I'm sure you'll be well impressed with them mate. Quality is awesome.

They are going on the car Friday so these combined with the poly bushes and the final geometry set-up should prove interesting 8)

8) Let me know how you get off. I'm also having poly bushes and a fast road setup done the sametime. I know it's not a direct comparison as you've got a DC2 and I've got an EP3 but it's something to wet my appetite with :twisted: . Gotta wait till March 20th :cry: before I can experience them.

CTR said:
HASNIC said:
CTR said:
HASNIC said:
Snap!

Just ordered some of these from Stevie for the DC2 :D

8)

Welcome to the 'Buddy Club' :roll: :lol:

I'm sure you'll be well impressed with them mate. Quality is awesome.

They are going on the car Friday so these combined with the poly bushes and the final geometry set-up should prove interesting 8)

8) Let me know how you get off. I'm also having poly bushes and a fast road setup done the sametime. I know it's not a direct comparison as you've got a DC2 and I've got an EP3 but it's something to wet my appetite with :twisted: . Gotta wait till March 20th :cry: before I can experience them.

I'll give a review of the full monty next week when i've done a few miles on them, also doing the Snetterton Track day on March 12th so hopefully they will show full potential then :D

HASNIC said:
I'll give a review of the full monty next week when i've done a few miles on them, also doing the Snetterton Track day on March 12th so hopefully they will show full potential then :D

:twisted:

According to Hondatech (USA forum) they (B/C) coilovers have a wider range of camaber adjustability than even the Tein. Though they are supposed to be on the firmer side, reviews on that site were very favourable.

G said:
According to Hondatech (USA forum) they (B/C) coilovers have a wider range of camaber adjustability than even the Tein. Though they are supposed to be on the firmer side, reviews on that site were very favourable.

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

I gonna need a bib soon. I'm foaming at the mouth whe thinking about having these fitted.

Friendy said:
If you get chance before you put them on could you see how heavy they are.

Cheers

Me or CTR?

I'm not even going to see them before they go on, they are being shipped direct to Tom and then fitted Friday so i don't think i would get the chance mate :)

Not getting them fitted friday now, there has been confusion over the lower part of the damper and we're getting the right bits shipped from Japan asap!

HASNIC said:
Not getting them fitted friday now, there has been confusion over the lower part of the damper and we're getting the right bits shipped from Japan asap!

We're back on! Instead of waiting for bits to come from Japan i'm just replacing the lower arm so the coilovers fit :lol:

HASNIC said:
HASNIC said:

We're back on! Instead of waiting for bits to come from Japan i'm just replacing the lower arm so the coilovers fit :lol:

Thats one way to do it hehe :)

G said:
HASNIC said:
HASNIC said:

Thats one way to do it hehe :)

Well it's a quick fix and is a half decent excuse for some nice forged rear arms 8)

Friendy said:
If you get chance before you put them on could you see how heavy they are.

Cheers

I just weighed them using a set of digital scales I've got at home.

Front - 8KG
Rear - 5KG

Nick...when are you at Toms ????

cant believe you are getting shiny bits as well!! It will be me following you round at Snetterton at this rate, what with my 'somewhat lardy' car now :cry:

8)

Sara said:
Nick...when are you at Toms ????

cant believe you are getting shiny bits as well!! It will be me following you round at Snetterton at this rate, what with my 'somewhat lardy' car now :cry:

8)

A little late for me to answer now considering i was chatting to you yesterday at Toms :oops: :lol:

Back again on monday though as we had a slight issue with the lower fitment but a handy machine shop should have everything sorted soon :D

But i'll stop hijacking CTR's thread anymore and start my own :oops: :D

HASNIC said:
But i'll stop hijacking CTR's thread anymore and start my own :oops: :D

Doesn't bother me mate. We're all here for the same thing :wink:

Back