• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new car

If you are allowd :D

Nice lineup btw guys, I think you need to pop round for a visit, and we can go drive. Em has never been in a 5 before ;).

Some nice roads in the country and a lovely pub or three that do wicked lunches.

I am allowed :p

Got to do 100 miles over the weekend and its lovely. Thankfully we are both pretty good and we have swapped a fair bit when she had the golf so its all good. My Civic is close to having all the same bits as the teg, just waiting on the LSD and then lower it :lol:

Will have to sort out a date to stay at Hotel G and Em soon and see what you have done with your 2 :cool:

Hehe, you guys are allways welcome anytime. May have to sort some kind of mini bbq meet thang...hmmmm

As for lowering, you know what I'd say ;) Go for the AST's.

Otherwise I do have a set of ABP springs you can have, though you would need to get camber arms, bolts.

Thanks for the kind comments guys
icon_biggrin.gif

Dave Fox from the ITR DC5 forum has taken very good care of the car and I'll make sure I continue that
icon_wink.gif

My first impressions after driving her for a couple of days is that the car is fantastic!!! It handles superbly, very responsive steering, great acceleration even in 6th gear, the GruppeM makes a huge difference and sounds great!.

The car is so much fun to drive - Love it!!
icon_cool.gif

Hehe, you guys are allways welcome anytime. May have to sort some kind of mini bbq meet thang...hmmmm

As for lowering, you know what I'd say ;) Go for the AST's.

Otherwise I do have a set of ABP springs you can have, though you would need to get camber arms, bolts.

OOOOO - might have to take you up on that offer :woot:

They have done around 24k or so m8, but after a clean should be fine. You can have em if you come get em, armed with a couple of beers and a nice Chardonnay :D

Looks sweet babe...... you know what I think! Cant wait to see her in the flesh and get a ride. It'll be my first time in a DC5..... YAY!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cleaned both (I did mine and Foxy cleaned hers) so thought I would post mine being clean with the Teg as in the other pics mine isn't clean

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

Please excuse the white legs :oops:
IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

like the last one shame the ford was in the way

lol, its nice to have the ford instead of the skip. We had builders next door who liked using our drive as storage :evil: Had to make a phone call as I couldn't even get on one time :mad:

Nice Foxy, I was looking at offering a price on this one myself a month or so ago - nice clean example - enjoy. :cool:

Back