• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new Car!!

Hi all,

I've just joined the site and been looking through the posts, some really helpful stuff on here! I thought I'd put up a few pictures of my car, I only picked it up on Tuesday of last week and I can already see why these cars are so sought after, VTEC is amazing they just sing up to the redline!! :lol:

Will hopefully have some more pics shortly, It's done 36.5K, FHSH, no damage or marks anywhere as far as I can see, HPI & mileage verified, Full years MOT with all previous MOT's for £6995.00, what do you think?

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to TRO mate, sweet motor man.

It's very clean :)

your civic badge is on the wrong side of your boot btw :)

Thanks, the wheels are Lenso Samurai superlights. Apparently the previous owner said the originals were flaking really bad so I guess this was his answer, they came with car and look alright so I'm gonna leave them on, could do with dropping a bit though they look a little small??

That's weird about the badge I never noticed that, do they all have the badge or could this have been put on afterwards maybe?

That's weird about the badge I never noticed that, do they all have the badge or could this have been put on afterwards maybe?

A lot of people take the Civic badge off, but they all came with them on originally. Seen as the tag of the blue rinse brigade by some! :lol:

Tidy looking Cosmic nonetheless. :smt023

very tidy! and a good price id say....
i just paid 6195.00 for my 04 plate with 44000 miles.

That sounds pretty good too, out of interest what's your interior like as in condition wise? Mines not bad but I have lots of the plastic panels with scratches that aren't great, not huge;ybad just more than I'd expect with a car of such low mileage?

That sounds pretty good too, out of interest what's your interior like as in condition wise? Mines not bad but I have lots of the plastic panels with scratches that aren't great, not huge;ybad just more than I'd expect with a car of such low mileage?

the interior in mine is in mint condition apart from a very small hole in the drivers seat which is hardly noticeably. i have to use a seat cover for my work anyway so it did,nt put me off when buying.

Back