• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new chariot - can't stop smiling.

Hi Guys,

I recently parted with my awesome EK4, and very sad to see her go was I, gutted actually :( ......
P1010033.jpg

However after much deliberation and actually changing my mind on the first car I bought, I have now purchased this wee beauty......
mugendc5.jpg

I had purchased a standard DC5, but then saw this and the dealer let me do the swap - will be here in approx 6 weeks, its still in Japan awaiting a ship to bring us together - its like a real love story huh. ;)

:D Yep thats the one - Ohlins coilovers, genuine work emotion Kia wheels, Mugen induction and Exhaust system, and one of those touch screen double din headunits.
C-Pack, starter button, and parcel shelf. One owner from new with Jap History. 4.5 exterior, B interior.
I really am very excited.

Nice Teg, but, and don't hate me, I REALLY like the Civic, that is a lovely looking car. Love the rims ;) :D...

Thanks guys - Yep the Civic absolutely rocked, handled like a wee Go kart, a super responsive throttle and an amazing intake/exhaust note - made me crack a smile every time I drove her - Hope the DC5 can match that feeling.

Back