• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new EP3.

G

GarethM

My EP3 arrived on saturday evening and its safe to say that it is the best cat I have ever driven and now I ubderstand why it was and still think it is King of The Hot Hatches!!

Attachments

• Type R.jpg
    Type R.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 27
Hi Tomcat

It has a K & N induction kit and a sub and an amp with a kenwood head unit (which i didn't know it had before i bought it but ill take it) apart from that everything else is standard which took me a long time to find one which wasn't touched and think i done alright for the money i paid (around £4000) and the mileage at 68k. Well Pleased.

Was considering a Mugen front grille until I seen how much they were, maybe save up for one haha

Thats a good price, and yeah anything with mugen written on it is mega over priced for what it is in my opinion. Yeah i didn't realise mine had an amp and 6x9's until I got it home, just completely didn't notice.

Winning mate :). There is also £80-£100 i didn't have if I decide to rip them out and sell them. My younger brother has already been onto me looking to see if I would sell him the the amp and speakers lol.

Back