• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new fn 2

Bought my fn2 type R two weeks ago now, absolutely awesome after owning 3 minis in last 7 yearsfile://localhost/Users/tonychippie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/2 Oct 2012/IMG_2641.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to host your picture files on a site like photobucket.

Links to your PC folder won't work I'm afraid.

Congrats on the purchase though. ;)

typer_zps698ef541.jpg

hope this works

It's the IMG code you need to paste in bud.

On the right in this pic.

2012-10-13_17-01-09.jpg

You can just paste that into the text box on here with the rest of your post and it will work because it already has the tags around it.

Looks tidy. :smt023

Deep Bronze Pearl, quite rare that colour.

Yes bit quicker than what my mini ended up as, but bit lower on the torque surprisingly, ATM

Washed the car for the 1st time today, a good way to get to know it, also a great time to take pictures of the little things already done to it

IMG_2673_zps21f9b6dd.jpg

I found the Rages nice and easy to clean, although puzzled as to why the rear wheels were much dirtier than the fronts????

IMG_2670_zps24350576.jpg

Custom made rear badge added, and since removed, retention Cert has just arrived so just a few weeks until Private Plate goes on

Last edited by a moderator:
Back