• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new fn 2

The rear wheels get more brake dust on them because the VSA constantly interferes, braking the rear wheels.

I turn usually VSA off when the weather is good as it interferes with my LSD working as well.

The rear wheels get more brake dust on them because the VSA constantly interferes, braking the rear wheels.

I turn usually VSA off when the weather is good as it interferes with my LSD working as well.

Unpuzzled now!

Another thumbs up for the rage 19's, they look superb! Do you find it makes the ride harder?

As I've only known it with the Rages, I don't know any better! I imagine it would be a softer ride with 18's on but after having a Mini for 7 years the ride is already a great improvement, I had 17" run flats on the mini, then changed to 18" without run flat, that was too harsh and changed back to 17"

Small Update
IMG_2685-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Th Plate is on....... waiting for the Spy vision tint to arrive today

IMG_2684.jpg
[/IMG] Viper badge is coming off, after some advice

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2686.jpg
[/IMG]

Added spy vision to the front lights today, anyone done the rear lights or mirror indicators?

Yeah, there will be mods, just see what takes my fancy as I go along! The car will evolve so to speak :-d

Yea i got lots of ideas but just brought my first house so they will have to wait but id like eipach springs and FRSU that seems the common mod on the fn2

Back