• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new fn 2

The first time you get the VTEC crossover you'll :lol:

dyryse2e.jpg
It's on.......time to go and have a play

looking good, engine bay looking rather clean too! are you going to sort out any sort of cold air feed to it?
I've heard it said the original cold air feed on the FN2 is fairly useless! I think Loxy removed his entirely and replaced witht the Tegiwa Scoop! (£175 though)

I have left in the original for now, probably will sort something at some point, I've seen another one that means you don't need to take out the lights! I've just been out in it for the 1st time with the HSK RSK on and my goodness the sound alone is worth every penny :-D

:lol: it's an addictive noise!

I used the Driven Crazy scoop. I didn't want to loose my fogs either.

I've heard it sounds awesome! Really looks the part too! theres a very good heatshield you can get for it too!
What was the other cold air feed you found? There's scoops and hoses of various shapes and sizes available from demon tweaks, I'm very interested in getting a good cold air feed but I'd rather not fork out £175 for the tegiwa one!

Looks
13.gif
.How it it? I'm seriously considering this next.

If you have a spare £270 to spend on your car and you don't have an induction kit on your car, you simply have to get the HKS RSK, it makes you smile when you put your foot down and then laugh with delight at the noise it makes when you hit Vtec, Loxy is right, it's so addictive and satisfying, I think sumo power have one left at £259

Last edited by a moderator:
Back