• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new fn 2

Long story but my fault, tight parking space and no light I hit it against a landrover :(, found it when I got home! Oh well, it'll get sorted out soon :)

uraseruz.jpg

Bumper off

f*ck thats a beast aint it did it take you long to fit are you gona replace the fog light to allow more air in

No mate, i didn't want to lose my fogs, that was the reason i went for this scoop, it sits just behind the grill and is a more direct feed!
It took me and a mechanic friend around 1hr 45min in total, not to bad i think

Thats not to bad thats the same position my scoop from tegiwa is in is it as good as you hoped it would be

Thats not to bad thats the same position my scoop from tegiwa is in is it as good as you hoped it would be

I thought the tegiwa scoops used the fog hole?

I haven't had a chance to give it a good try out yet, school run later for that ;)

Yea but i aint got round to buyin the part yet will do soon though you'll have to put how it sounds mind the child lol

Yea but i aint got round to buyin the part yet will do soon though you'll have to put how it sounds mind the child lol

So, on the school run this morning, opened it up (after the kids were left at school)! I think it has a little bit more of a growl in the lower revs but not any really able to notice much change at vtec as the HKS is pretty loud as it is! but the scoop coupled with the HKS has def made it feel quicker than when i first got the car :D

You'll feel the difference more as it warms up and particularly at the lights. ;)

Back