• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new fn 2

Could still be borderline it's pretty cold at the minute.

Shame they only have water temp & not oil temp.

I did actually mean the weather, but yes engine needs to be warm. :lol:

dyryse2e.jpg
It's on.......time to go and have a play

hello mate, i have an RSK arriving next week hopefully! i think i saw on another forum you had some trouble fitting the Tegiwa RSK heatshield? is that right or did i dream that?
Is it worth buying?

Hi Rosco, I've not got one yet as I'm waiting for tdi-north to get them back in stock as I've seen a few issues with the tegiwa one! Tdi are going to email me when they have them, I can let you know when they do if you like?

You will love the sound of the HKS

Good buy

Hi Rosco, I've not got one yet as I'm waiting for tdi-north to get them back in stock as I've seen a few issues with the tegiwa one! Tdi are going to email me when they have them, I can let you know when they do if you like?

You will love the sound of the HKS

Good buy

please do mate, that would be good! how much does the Tdi north one set you back?

Honestly got it with a few things so not 100% sure what I paid.

They were £45+VAT a few months ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357566726.508216.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357566736.773705.jpg

Installed Xcarlink and made a little cover to keep things tidy, red or black for the cover?

Hi mate nice car by the way its looking well,whats that Xcarlink you have what does it do?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi mate nice car by the way its looking well,whats that Xcarlink you have what does it do?

Hi Dave

It connects to the stereo so I can play my iPod or iPhone, it charges it up and you can use the steering wheel to change tracks, it pretty good

Yeh it does pal lol. good job by the way with hidding all the cables thats well thought of and i would go with the black aswell thats just me ***.:D

Back