• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My New FN2 Pic Happy

Been waiting for a decent day to give the car the full over treatment so yesterday I got to work.
Took me a good 4 hours to get it spotless, couldn't believe the amount of swirl marks in the paint for a new car, I then got my private reg fitted and changed all the interior bulbs to red to match the footwell lighting (looks like a brothel now :lol: :lol: I then changed all the headlight bulbs to philips blue vision as I thought the standard bulbs were the same as the ones from a transit van. (bit too yellow)
Next modification will be exhaust system next week hopefully.
Hope you like the pics
Comments Welcome

CivicPhotoshoot1.jpg

CivicPhotoshoot2.jpg

CivicPhotoshoot4.jpg

CivicPhotoshoot5.jpg

CivicPhotoshoot9.jpg

CivicPhotoshoot10.jpg

Great pics, good location. It doesn`t look right sitting in the woods with no bird plop on it :lol:

Nice pics:cool:

How bad is you 3rd gear issue, mine has been better of late. Added to the fact that there are some reports of when the 'fix' has been applied the problem just moves to 4th gear.

Nice pics:cool:

How bad is you 3rd gear issue, mine has been better of late. Added to the fact that there are some reports of when the 'fix' has been applied the problem just moves to 4th gear.
I've kind of adapted to just putting a bit more effort into going into third, sometimes its fine but at lower speeds its a bit of a pain,
Is this really the case with the fix?

*thread moved by me, for you* :lol:

Car looks great mate - and the Red photographs really well too :smt023

Back