• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new Milano Red Anniversary

Wasn't sure how to move from another thread so I'll start my log from here, only modification was the AEM intake (which will be going soon) I'm planning to turbo in the next few months. Been looking around for a kpro, are CPL the cheapest? I think they were £575. Got eibach springs and a spoon rep back box for now (couldn't say no for £120 new) I also have front camber bolts but waiting till I get rear camber arms to fit them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted the tail pipe today and I must say that I'm really impressed with quality of the welds on this box for a copy, I know it may not be to everyone's taste and usually I wouldn't bother but at the price it was it was a no brainier, sounds nice too, un silenced b pipe next I think...

Nice car. Where in North Wales are you from?

We have meets and runs a few times a year and cover all over North Wales. Feel free to join us on the next one. Should be in March.

Hey Mikeyy,

I have a 30AE as well but in satin silver, quick question where did you get your exhaust from ? I am in the market for a back box maybe a B pipe as well depending on price as the old girl is costing me a fortune to the idiot that had it before me not looking after it properly, so I don't really want to pump for a spoon or buddy club (too expensive).

Thanks

Steve

Nice car. Where in North Wales are you from?

We have meets and runs a few times a year and cover all over North Wales. Feel free to join us on the next one. Should be in March.

Hi mate, will you poist on here when you have a meet up there, my parents live in North Wales in Dyserth so i would definatly be up for a drive round.

Very clean looking EP3 fella!!

With regards to the K100 I wouldn't bother with CPL they don't get the best reviews, give TDI North a call for anything tuning related.

Well got it in today for a service and fitting the springs, here is before

And after

Doesnt look a lot different but definitely feels firmer going into the corners, didn't want to lower it so much that I'd have trouble with speed bumps etc. especially when I put a larger bore b pipe on it.

Nice Milano :cool: like Goldie Jon i'm from North Wales too, I actually work in Denbigh

You might have seen mine about, Black Facelift with white wheels (K20 number plate)

Back