• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My New Milano Red EP3

Yeah. Paul's a top bloke. I've seen some of his Plastidip handy work on a couple of cars he's had. Pretty good results tbf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

So I have had my FRSU done today and it has completely transformed the car. I was a bit skeptical but the results are immense, I would definitely recommend this to anyone. The car is looking and feeling a million times better in comparison to when I bought it.

Hoping to get dome dye next week or the week after to do the headlining and pillars. Also keeping my eyes pealed for Mugen style spoiler.

Josh
08e97ffb44d6e864b3a1c66042bd2e9b.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

So I've been quite busy since my last post:

1. I have had my camber arms and bolts fitted and a FRSU applied to the car.

2. I have had the windows tinted limo at the back and 70% at the front.
2698c2ec92bbfc1e09834fc70c812f01.jpg

3. Finally removed the headliner to dye it black, just got to finish off the plastic bits.
c541c0684f3d2c12cffa24bd66d172f6.jpg

I ran into some problems with my rear brake sliders which is now all good . The car is running really well, I will be giving it another service in the next couple of months.

I got a couple of engine dress up bits for Christmas (carbon fibre engine and spark plug cover) so the bay is looking much better in comparison to when I bought the car.
1a4e116a9046717e205ad17874149614.jpg

I have decided to look at some power increases now so will be getting a Tegiwa or GruppeM induction before getting the remap. Not sure where I'll be going to get it done yet.

Will keep you posted...

Josh

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back