• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new PC

with the current exchnage rate being rather good I decided to take the plunge and order this little lot

pic023.jpg

placed order monday evening just been delivered by parcel force. :D

With the current $ exchange rate almost $2:£1 its pretty good time to shop in America.

Price and link please :)

You got a tranny in the garage?

(NO!!! Not a testicle wealding woman lookey likey!)

Looks a nice bundle to get working with buddy

bought the above from Autopia.com worked out at $370 (about £180) bought a tranny from screwfix direct £53 and used a £20 discount code. :D

On the box its states value of goods $25 so if I do get stung for import duty it won't be that much.

In the past couple of weeks I have also bought.

Gilmour Foam Gun with some Elite snow foam.
Megs shampoo plus (1 gallon)
Megs safe degreaser (1 gallon)
Megs glass cleaner (1 gallon)
(the above all dilute down)
Chemical guys wheel gaurd
Chemical guys Extreme Synthetic Detailer

various towels and applicators

pics

Can you get someone to take some pics of you using your new gear, then stick em on this thread? That would be cool!! :)

Can you get someone to take some pics of you using your new gear, then stick em on this thread? That would be cool!! :)

There are lots of videos on youtube if you want some tips, just search for PC or Porta Cable :D

Well if you fancy selling it let me know ;)

Also have you got the link to the transformer you purchased as well ?

Thanks

Carl

Well if you fancy selling it let me know ;)

Also have you got the link to the transformer you purchased as well ?

Thanks

Carl

I got mine from Axminster http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=23256&name=transformer&user_search=1&sfile=1&jump=0

Last week they sent me a promotional thing through saying on your first order you can get 10% off (not sure why as I have an account), might be worth phoning and seeing if you can get discount.

Dont forget you will also need and extension cable and 110v plug

Last edited by a moderator:
Back