• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new toy Runabout

Just got 1 of these a couple of days ago for a run around. Its so much fun & hell of a fast not sure why???. Love the low down grunt of the 16V eats hills for breakfast.
crx28ye9sb.jpg

crx30fv7ip.jpg

washed3uj0xj.jpg

Great driving position & only cost £900 recommend to any 1 if u can find a good 1 8)

I just cant get over the grunt . I have heard tales of the odd 16V ouruning the VTech on occasion. Its just so nice to have power low down.
So far have wooped an old shape ST170 focus up a hill He was not impressed being beaten by a 17year old car & a Mk2 MR2 both of these cars are not exactly slow but the CRX goes like the wind

Nice one they make quality track days cars as well :D

Seems like a minter too for how much its cost you, you did well for that at £900 and I bet you will get that back easily too.

I was supprised when I had a little go with one in one of my old cars how nippy they were, nice k20 conversion and it would go like a storm :twisted:

Carl

Looks great mate.

Have seen some lovely CRX's in the last few months but never had the chance to drive one. Not yet anyway 8)

Back