• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My newly aquired JDM Championship White EP3

adz

Hey Guys,

Last wednesday I swapped my S2000 for this....

Its a JDM EP3 with 40k miles on it.. There are a few problems I need to sort but on the whole very happy with the car! I only swapped the car so that I could sell it to a mate whos been after one for ages - Im after another S2000, but I have to say Im HUGELY impressed

I absolutely love it. What a fantastic machine. Im hugely tempted to keep it myself and say bugger it to the S2000! (and I never thought Id see the day I said something like that). It handles amazingly and accelerates insanely and its practicle!!! :S The other thing I like is that Im so used to waiting for the back end to slide out and give me grief in the S2000, this just corners like its on rails with the LSD!

Also the attention it gets is unreal! Ive had people come up and ask me about it! That never happened with the S2000!

DSC_0006-01-1.jpg

DSC_0033-01.jpg

IMG_0255-01.jpg

IMG_0246-02.jpg

Love it, a friend of mine just got 1 of these..i think they have a real presence on the road being champ white ;)

Awesome. Always wanted a JDM EP3, but at the time I couldn't find a model report for one.

Cheers guys :D Really appreciate it!

Im really not sure what to do tho! Do I keep the EP3 or get another S2000!!! :S
They are both BRILLIANT cars that are good in different ways!!

Ad

Very nice mate, The DC5 handles even better than the JDM EP3 :twisted:

Are you sure :eek: I thought the DC5 felt a bit light and floaty standard:shock: spot on when it was lowered and fast road set up but nothing special until then which surprised me:(

Nice car by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats odd...

the spring rate is quite a bit harder then aftermarket 'lowering' springs, you lose the stroke too that's why honda had the height the way it is.

also you shouldnt lower the car on oem dampers/shocks as it ruins the tie rod end angle's and you would get alot more 'bump steer'

there's a BMI video where the spoon guy talks all about this, and basicly gave up trying to make coilovers for the ep3/dc5 super strut gay suspension.

Championswhite is the win !!!

Wish we had them in NL :(

Mint ride and don't trade it for a 2000 ! ;)

Back