• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY NHB EP3 253BHP & PREVIOUS CARS

So I haven't been on here really which I plan use more! Back to a EP3 as I've always had a soft spot for them :) had quite a few awesome cars which I will show u the cars I've had to where I am now :-D

My first EP3

Then got a DC5

Then bought a S2K

Then a Focus RS MK2

Then a Evo 8 showcar 400bhp

Then a impreza WRX STI Widetrack

& now I'm back in a EP3

Mods to my EP3

Engine:

K100 Mapped by Paul West at TDi North 253bhp/181lbft

JDM Cams

RBC

3” Solid Fab exhaust which comes with a J’s racing style back box

JapSpeed 4-2-1 Header

Engine insert mounts

Tegiwa M

K-Tuned TPS Billet V2

Exterior::

Carbon Fibre bonnet

JDM Wind Deflectors

Mugen Rep Spoiler

Fly Eyed Front & Rear Lights

Gearbox

M Factory LSD

Stage 1 Exedy Clutch

Chassis/Suspension:

Eibach/ABP 30mm Springs

Tegiwa Front strut brace

Hardrace drop links

DME Rear camber arms

Eibach front camber bolts

SuperPro front caster increase kit

FRSU by TDI

Brakes:

StopTech front grooved discs + DS2500 Pads

Pagid rear discs+OEM pads

HEL lines

Tegiwa Brake stopper

Dot. Brake fluid

Wheels:

Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2

Toyo Proxes T1-R Tyres

Muteki Wheel nuts

Interior:

Premier Recaro Seats

Skunk2 gearknob

Tegiwa solid shifter kit

Tegiwa short shifter

DRE Shift Light

Alpine Headunit

JBL component front speakers

Focal coaxial rear speakers

Pioneer 4 channel amp

Beat lightweight under seat sub

Last edited by a moderator:
What u thunk of performance compared to impreza and evo. I ask as mine has similar mods and is running 259 with tdi stage 1 cams. Mine is used mainly as track car as its a third car

What u thunk of performance compared to impreza and evo. I ask as mine has similar mods and is running 259 with tdi stage 1 cams. Mine is used mainly as track car as its a third car

It's hard to say really as the evo was 400bhp & had a never ending list of mods but the Subaru was 305bhp PPP so bit of a difference but in honesty the evo was a lot more fun to drive & the Subaru was a lot more solid car was also fun to drive but the evo was the best imo

My last ctr was standard and i was torn between evo impreza or m3. But ended up going for a already modded ctr, and glad i did as its never missed a beat, im not confident i would have been able to say the same about the others when spending 90% of time on tracks

Well the evo was a nightmare as it always had problems every month & did no more than 150miles on £70! The Subaru didn't really have any problems but I goy average 200miles on £70 but they was both my every day car but if u use it as a track it wouldn't be as bad really. I went back to ctr ep3 as I love them & like u say never miss a beat! Mine is 253bhp & drives superb well until it's been off road 2months been having a problem with it :(

Just motd mine. No advisories so that was good. Try to run mine atleast once a fortnight. Pal of mine had a standardish evo 5. His was marginally quicker on track. Mine suprises and passes a lot of cars it shouldnt. Really impressed with it to be honest.

Well the evo was a nightmare as it always had problems every month & did no more than 150miles on £70! The Subaru didn't really have any problems but I goy average 200miles on £70 but they was both my every day car but if u use it as a track it wouldn't be as bad really. I went back to ctr ep3 as I love them & like u say never miss a beat! Mine is 253bhp & drives superb well until it's been off road 2months been having a problem with it :(

A superb car history there mate, that DC5 looked a stunner!!

Thanks matey, yeah the DC5 was pristine condition & only bad 65k miles, wasn't selling it until someone offered me £1600 more than what I paid for it after 1 year of having it & putting 12k miles on it too so just thought won't get a offer this good again so I snapped his hand off lol

Once you get to 250+ def worth spending a few quid on handling. I just purchased some coilovers, hooefully get them fitted next couple months

Had a I know! Was gutted to sell it but had some great cars since! Would love it back but it went to s right nob who bought it sadly haha

Once you get to 250+ def worth spending a few quid on handling. I just purchased some coilovers, hooefully get them fitted next couple months

i want some coilovers but my car handles great especially with the fast road setup from tdi, I wantba jrsc next so need to start saving :)

i'm considering making a move at some point from my ep3 to a focus RS. What did you think about the RS? good car?

My favorite car out them all matey, absolute awesome car! I had stage 2 remap on mine, milltek exhaust, milltek decat, k&n induction & Uprated intercooler & it sounded awesome & was running at 360bhp! I would reccomened them without a doubt

Gave the car a good clean today seems the weather is nice & no rain with dry roads so got a few new pictures :-D

then noticed my spoiler was adjustable & thought I'll see how it looks tilted up more & I love the look of it

Back