• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY NHB EP3 253BHP & PREVIOUS CARS

Oh my :( makes me miss my NHB even more, they look the best in NHB IMO, wish mine didnt die. looks epic mate. love that DC5 as well

Oh my :( makes me miss my NHB even more, they look the best in NHB IMO, wish mine didnt die. looks epic mate. love that DC5 as well

I agree mate NHB is the best colour! What happened to yours? Thanks it was a great car & sold for nearly 2k more than what I paid as it really was pristine not a mark or dint & the interior was like new

I agree mate NHB is the best colour! What happened to yours? Thanks it was a great car & sold for nearly 2k more than what I paid as it really was pristine not a mark or dint & the interior was like new

tensioner failure, bent valves and stuff :( want another NHB but think im gonna go for Cosmic, NHB is cursed for me haha

Looking good dude, been reading your build over on Ctro, evo looks sweet!

Thanks bro much appreciated :) the Evo in the flesh was stunning! Pristine condition & with 400bhp under your foot with awd & launch control it was unreal :D miss the monster power tbh but love my ep3

Thanks bro much appreciated :) the Evo in the flesh was stunning! Pristine condition & with 400bhp under your foot with awd & launch control it was unreal :D miss the monster power tbh but love my ep3

I would of struggled to let that go lol
what did you think to the rs? Your ep3 quicker? I beat a few of them down santa pod in my old ep3.

I would of struggled to let that go lol
what did you think to the rs? Your ep3 quicker? I beat a few of them down santa pod in my old ep3.

I loved the RS & the sound mine made was awesome & banging out flames with explosions! The ep3 feels quicker 0-100 but I know there top end will be stronger pull than mine. What was yours running at when u beat them? Plus ours way a lot less than them!

So my car has been getting some bodywork done these last 2 weeks, had all the door/trolley dints taken out so all body work is now perfect & the boot lid needed sorting due to been drilled holes for the reg plate which caused a lot of rust behind the reg plate & I was wanting to put a jap size plate on so all the rust was on show so all that has been sorted too!

Also bought some pristine DC5 Championship White wheels to give my car a new different look which I absolutely love even more :-D now my car is in pristine immaculate condition & won't be parking it anywhere near any car now :lol: luckily this is my weekend car tucked in my garage all week :) in the photos the centre caps aren't in as I need to put the new H decal on them as they are very faded!

New H decals now one so will put them on this weekend :-D

That is a seriously clean EP3! Good effort. What do you use on it? Mine is never that shiny, poor old thing does get used pretty hard though :lol:.

Very nice car all around, the DC5 wheels are perfect. I've never seen fly eyes on an EP3 before, looks good.

Stripping these cars out does make quite a difference. Mine is down just over 100kg (nothing too drastic) and it's really noticeably quicker. The back seats are surprisingly heavy!

That is a seriously clean EP3! Good effort. What do you use on it? Mine is never that shiny, poor old thing does get used pretty hard though :lol:.

Very nice car all around, the DC5 wheels are perfect. I've never seen fly eyes on an EP3 before, looks good.

Stripping these cars out does make quite a difference. Mine is down just over 100kg (nothing too drastic) and it's really noticeably quicker. The back seats are surprisingly heavy!

Thanks mate, I clean her every weekend, on the pictures all I did was snow foam with 2 layers & after 20minutes I jet washed it all off & then just dryed it! The snow foam is awesome & leaves a detailed finish which is really worth getting, if you have a jet wash with a lance bottle get some snow foam called Pro-Kleen off ebay 10L for £18. Next time I will be doing the snow foam & then the 2 bucket wash & detail with all meguiars products.

yeah I have stripped a bit of weight out of mine & you can notice a good differance! What have you taken out to remove 100kg? Really interested to know matey!

i always wanted DC5 wheels but was a bit worried if I wouldn't like them but soon as I got 2 on I was in love even more haha

Thanks for that info, I'll look into lances and foam. Big spring clean coming up soon!

I've removed a lot! Just front door cards and dash left inside, I've weighed everything that came out or went in (even the seam sealer and sound deadening). Lightweight front seats alone save 36kg, and all the little things really add up. All told it's 104kg lighter than factory spec now. It is proper noisy though...

Thanks for that info, I'll look into lances and foam. Big spring clean coming up soon!

I've removed a lot! Just front door cards and dash left inside, I've weighed everything that came out or went in (even the seam sealer and sound deadening). Lightweight front seats alone save 36kg, and all the little things really add up. All told it's 104kg lighter than factory spec now. It is proper noisy though...

Fook me sounds like you have done a decent job! I removed all the boot plastics, spare wheel, wood shelf, parcel shelf, wiper motor, I was going to remove the back seats but every now & again my son will get in the back so I couldn't take them out as much as I wanted to, but since I removed all the boot it's a loud noiser, bet yours is crazy loud inside haha

Back