• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3

Hi everyone,

I have had the ep3 for about 5 months now and love it ....

What I have done so far :

2 new Bridgestone Potenza at the front
New radiator, expansion tank and coolant change
Oil and Filter Service
Front and Rear pads
Team Heko Wind deflectors

Rear was completely stripped out but have had to put everything back in :(

Will try get some more pics up
Sorry about the quality, photos were taken on the iphone
Hope you like :)

photo 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

Hi mate thanks :) ... I was contemplating whether i should swap them for some others but they seem to suit the car pretty well. What front kit is that in your avatar pic it looks awesome. Love the wheels too.

Hi Pete. Thank you, I will try get some more up this week, should have a detailing day with a few friends so i can get some proper pics up too. I was reading through your build thread and have to say your ep is awesome.

It's a very exclusive club, you would have to prove worthy; the trial is long and arduous and involves ascertaining your ability to wash a car every 52 minutes without developing carpal tunnel.

Steve thanks for the welcome and as Jimbo said NHB is a pain to keep clean so count yourself lucky lol. Doesn't help having gloss black wheels either as they are a nightmare too.

Hi mate thanks :) ... I was contemplating whether i should swap them for some others but they seem to suit the car pretty well. What front kit is that in your avatar pic it looks awesome. Love the wheels too.

Its the mugen replica splitter mate!
makes it look bit more aggressive! :rolleyes: and also have the AEM CAI in the wheel arch, so good air feed for it too.
You got many plans for yours??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah sweet. Is it just a bolt on kit or do you have to remove the splitter that's on it already and then reattach the mugen splitter. Have you had some good gains from the AEM CAI?

I have a few plans

Meister zeta R coil overs
New wheels (Schmidt TH or Rotas)
Induction kit

I also have it booked in next week at Torqueflow exhausts in Birmingham to get the middle box removed. The guy also gave me a quote on getting a full custom exhaust system with my own choice of back box. Not sure what I should do but I have until next week to decide :rolleyes:.

The splitter replaces the stock one mate had it professionally fitted as things need cutting to fit it.
As for the AEM CAI The noise of V-tec is insane after fitting it!
Might feel little bit more gain but think its more in your head with the noise lol.
I have the k100 so you loose that aggressive V-tec noise :( but get more mid-range power.

Looked into getting Meister R look like great bit of kit but drive my car daily so don't want a hard ride.

I must say I definitely preffered NHB to Deep Pearl Bronze of my FN2 I'll find some old pics out of my last car and post them later.

oh right I see I might look into getting one. Very fond of the splitter. Does it catch a lot or is it ok to live with?
Yeah I wasn't sure as to what induction kit I should purchase, I was thinking Gruppe M or ARC depending on funds.

I shouldn't have a problem with the coilovers as I am quite lucky and do a 8 mile round trip to work, although I have been looking at a few threads regarding suspension and springs are also a good way to go so two minds with that now.

Back