• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my nhb facelift CTR

hope the snow is good for you in aviemore when you come up mate, but the rain can be a killer, im about 1hr 30 from aviemore and its been quite mild here recently! car looks good, ive got the NHB ep3 too, looks amazing when polished and waxed, but the roads this far north tend to make the car dirty pretty quickly :(

You will love the FRSU and drop mate, it really transforms the car.

I drove my EP3 in standard and drove out of TGM with Eibach Pro Springs, fitted Eibach adjusters and a J'd front strut, the car was solid on the way home and felt like it was on rails.
dropped her off at the garage earlier , she has had the springs and the FRSU popped on , hes taking it to get the FRSU set up tomorrow morning settings will be :

1 deg negative camber all round.
1mm toe in at the back
1mm toe out at the front

cant wait to get back and drive it next saterday should be transformed like you said now i just have to save up for a LSD after i pay my crippling car tax

hope the snow is good for you in aviemore when you come up mate, but the rain can be a killer, im about 1hr 30 from aviemore and its been quite mild here recently! car looks good, ive got the NHB ep3 too, looks amazing when polished and waxed, but the roads this far north tend to make the car dirty pretty quickly :(
cheers mate, car isnt coming up there with me as me brother is finishing it off im already looking forward to getting back to drive it , but skiing up there will be fun if there is still snow

Last edited by a moderator:
christ shes amazing cant get over how smaller a drop shes had and the FRSU reall sorts the handling out feels lush, went around a roundabout felt like she just stayed going on the turning circle i was using instead of sliding out if that makes sense i got a pic on my phone ** pop it up in a few days big smiles around from me :D was starting to doubtr it was the right car for me two weeks ago , but now it has just confirmed it will be in my hands for a fair while to come :)

002.jpg

i added a set of TRO stickers to the window , im still loving the handling since its been lowered and frsu'd really want rid of the rear lights now! after a set of pre facelifts if anyone has any for sale cheap ;)

Sulva - Looking good mate, get a credit card and a hairdryer to that Civic badge though :) .

where did you get the tro stickers mate? cars looking good!

PM Mook man, he can supply you with some.

Sulva - Looking good mate, get a credit card and a hairdryer to that Civic badge though :) .

PM Mook man, he can supply you with some.

you reckon ? what both badges or just the civic one?could look quite smart. is there any holes under them?

you reckon ? what both badges or just the civic one?could look quite smart. is there any holes under them?

Sorry man, bit late with the reply :lol: .

Leave the Type R one on IMO, it looks smart.

I removed the Civic one though, they're just stuck on, use a hair dryer to heat up the adhesive, then push a credit card under the badge, be carefull mind with the hairdryer dont keep it on the oaint for too long, it shouldn't take too long to loosen the sticky stuff.

When I did mine my EP3 was only 18 months old so the paint still looked fresh, not a single sign of where the old badge was.

SV400480.jpg

Sorry man, bit late with the reply :lol: .

Leave the Type R one on IMO, it looks smart.

I removed the Civic one though, they're just stuck on, use a hair dryer to heat up the adhesive, then push a credit card under the badge, be carefull mind with the hairdryer dont keep it on the oaint for too long, it shouldn't take too long to loosen the sticky stuff.

When I did mine my EP3 was only 18 months old so the paint still looked fresh, not a single sign of where the old badge was.
that does look nice, think i might have to give it a bash at some point in the next few weeks , as im quite busy for a few weeks at work :( bring on easter leave so i can get my cleaning on big style , and do some minor mods like that

Back