• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB ;-)

Robbo said:
Yeah, I've got the detailer for after I've waxed with NXT, but I'm only using the clearcoat body scrub between wash and wax.

This bar thing sounds like such hard work. Everyone talks about it being a 4-5 hour job. I'd go crazy!

Anyone wanna come over and help me with it?

TBH mate i have only ever used the clay bar on the front bumper and bonnet, oh and the mirrors as that tends to be the bits that get plastered with hyperspeed flies and other sh1te. It truely is an obscenely good product though.

And ASSmutilate, trust you to notice the quick detailer smells nice :roll:

Chris_B said:
Robbo said:
Yeah, I've got the detailer for after I've waxed with NXT, but I'm only using the clearcoat body scrub between wash and wax.

This bar thing sounds like such hard work. Everyone talks about it being a 4-5 hour job. I'd go crazy!

Anyone wanna come over and help me with it?

TBH mate i have only ever used the clay bar on the front bumper and bonnet, oh and the mirrors as that tends to be the bits that get plastered with hyperspeed flies and other sh1te. It truely is an obscenely good product though.

Exactly! I don't bother with it anywhere else unless it really needs it (and it hasn't so far...)

Chris_B said:
And ASSmutilate, trust you to notice the quick detailer smells nice :roll:

It's the little details that I notice and remember - seems men aren't very good at that :wink:

Cat said:
Looking good Kath :D

Thanks Cat :D

And now I have had a week of hooning about with the new springs I would definitely recommend them. Roundabouts and corners are SO much quicker now :lol:

I'm loving it (plus she has sunk down a little bit since those pics were taken).

Only problem is that they have just stuck in 2 new speed humps in the car park at work - fookin barstewards - and they are SO high that even at 0.0000005 mph they are just touching the b-pipe -- needless to say I have complained :wink:

Assimilate said:
Cat said:

And now I have had a week of hooning about with the new springs I would definitely recommend them. Roundabouts and corners are SO much quicker now :lol:

Oh no!!! Another thing to look into :lol:
Good to hear the handling has improved a lot though, maybe something to consider before I try adding any more bhp ...

Just got handed an envelope today with 2000 lovely pounds in it :twisted:

Cat said:
Assimilate said:
Cat said:

Oh no!!! Another thing to look into :lol:
Good to hear the handling has improved a lot though, maybe something to consider before I try adding any more bhp ...

Just got handed an envelope today with 2000 lovely pounds in it :twisted:

Well send those 2000 lovely ones down my way as I have an extensive list of things I need to buy at the moment :wink:

[quote="Assimilate] And now I have had a week of hooning about with the new springs I would definitely recommend them. Roundabouts and corners are SO much quicker now :lol:

I'm loving it (plus she has sunk down a little bit since those pics were taken).[/quote]

the car is looking lovely Kath..... i take it that it was the springs and hooning around that caused you to have your sideways action?

are you sure you want to get rid of her, she looks luurvly! :D

Back