• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old 182

This is the car i had before my second CTR.....

Runs for cover :oops: :oops:

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

03cf8b76.jpg

8cb77954.jpg

SpaceMonkey said:
I do still like these :oops:

How did it honestly compare Craig?

To be honest bud they are a really nice car i loved it they handle really well better than the CTR.......................................

i think the ride in the clio is a little softer too and mine had the up rated cup suspension and wheels

but they lack the top end grunt of the CTR :twisted:

on fuel i would say the clio is better but it is lighter and inside the dash board is a bit rubbish to be honest could do with a re vamp on the whole i think there a cool little pocket rocket and i would have one again

and if my situation changed in the future whick it might i may get another one cause you can pick them up really cheap second hand now

you would have too get one thats been looked after :p :p

I looked @ a few of these before I bought a CTR, but never test drove tbh.

A friend of mine has a 05 182 Cup & it looks smart & goes well, but the interior feels like any other Clio & nothing set it apart for me.

Gearbox didn't feel as nice (Showroom shifting :oops: )

Heard they are like go-karts on corners & plenty more feedback that the CTR.

Main reason I didn't tbh, was heard horror stories about bits falling off & thought it was time to have a bigger car.

Looked a lovely example fella :wink:

Very true they dont feel as tight and well built as the CTR...... dont get me wrong i love my CTR :wink:

but i would have another one i wanted the missus to get one so i could have a play!!

the clios whole look hasnt changed enough for me, i hate the front of them, the backs nice tho

would prefere a CTR anyday :twisted:

Now worries mate :) What i meant was i like those sort ie 182s etc but now normal ones.

Just now looked at your CTR and do like that a helluva alot more :lol:

I had a modded clio before the ctr and i do agree wit you, it was a bit softer ride but the dash and interior does let them down.
whereas the leather and carbon the the ctr looks the mutts nuts!
plus i prefer the slightly stiffer suspension in the ctr, gives you much more feed back and a more exciting drive!

luigi-typer said:
I had a modded clio before the ctr and i do agree wit you, it was a bit softer ride but the dash and interior does let them down.
whereas the leather and carbon the the ctr looks the mutts nuts!
plus i prefer the slightly stiffer suspension in the ctr, gives you much more feed back and a more exciting drive!

I know it sounds daft mate but i liked the extras in the clio like the climate control and xenons and auto wipers :oops: :oops:

yeah i suppose you are right on that one!
i do wish the ctr had a trip computer aswell. it was handy knowin how much fuel i was wasting and how quiclky! lol!

luigi-typer said:
i do wish the ctr had a trip computer aswell. it was handy knowin how much fuel i was wasting and how quiclky! lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know mate but i did know what i was getting when i got the CTR a bloody good car that will last as long as i need it too and more!

craigiusmaximus said:
luigi-typer said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know mate but i did know what i was getting when i got the CTR a bloody good car that will last as long as i need it too and more!

so did i, but i didn't realise there wasn't a trip computer till after i bought it! lol!
but even though it not got that i still love it 2 bits!
really never get tired of just going for a drive just for the sake of it!

luigi-typer said:
cheers for your help mate.
thanks for clearing up a few things about using the site!
much appreciated! :D

Not a problem buddy thanks for that if need a hand send us a pm :smt023

Hope you really enjoy the site 8) :wink:

craigiusmaximus said:
luigi-typer said:
cheers for your help mate.
thanks for clearing up a few things about using the site!
much appreciated! :D

Not a problem buddy thanks for that if need a hand send us a pm :smt023

Hope you really enjoy the site 8) :wink:

i will be in touch if anything esle comes up.
and i am loving the site but the missus is getting annoyed at me being on it quite a bit!
i just ignore her though and carry on! lol!

Back