• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY Other Car - The Black Beast!!!!

When Im not bouncing off the limiter in my CTR Im doing it in this:-

Stealthed4.jpg

Stealthed8.jpg

Stealthed3.jpg

Stealthed22.jpg

Stealthed16.jpg

Stealthed19.jpg

All info of it can be found here:- [Click on the below pic]

Chris

:D

Very very nice mate!!!

Always had a soft spot for the VX220.

Is it the 2.2 NA or 2.0 Turbo?

Stealthy, yet aggressive 8)

Its the 2.2 NA.

I used to have an Elise but got rid of her for this.

I chose between an S1 Exige / VX220 Turbo / Elise S2.

I couldnt live with the bag of nails K series engine in the Lotus' plus the Turbo was to heavy in the corners/ couldnt balance the throttle as easy as the NA.

My NA is bloody quick - on the last run with the Lotus club an S2 Exige couldnt get me off his tail!!!! :p

christurbo said:
Its the 2.2 NA.

I used to have an Elise but got rid of her for this.

I chose between an S1 Exige / VX220 Turbo / Elise S2.

I couldnt live with the bag of nails K series engine in the Lotus' plus the Turbo was to heavy in the corners/ couldnt balance the throttle as easy as the NA.

My NA is bloody quick - on the last run with the Lotus club an S2 Exige couldnt get me off his tail!!!! :p

The standard output of the 2.2 NA is 150ish bhp isn't it?

Not a fan of the K-series, my pal has had nothing but grief with his MGTF.

Have you had it RR'd?

Niiiiiiice.

I dont usually like the VX220, but this one looks amazing.

What kind of perf do you get with it? is it heavily modified?

Much faster than my Elise.

Its being RR'd at TMS [Thorney Motor Sport] in May.

These cars are all about being lightweight and taking some proper G's through the corners. I have upgraded suspension rims [fatter] rubber etc and it will outpace most cars on the B roads.

I was up against a fellow Evo Tommi M Edition owner on a recent run [which was heavily modded] and he couldnt believe how quick it was! I had to back off in case the flames from his exhaust on over run melted my clam! :lol:

Here is a sound clip of it in action [Turn up the speakers]:- [almost as loud as my CTR with Spoon N1]

http://media.putfile.com/VX220-Airbox-Mod-1

http://media.putfile.com/VX220-Airbox-Mod-2

Sounds lovely fella :wink:

Still fetching decent money for even olders cars where I've looked

The summer is coming now so prices soon jump.

My next toy will be an S2 Exige with S/C. Next year maybe :lol:

Yeah that is really nice :) but shame it won't take the limiter for long being a VX :wink:

More reliable than the Elise my friend.

My recent VX service @ Horizon Motorsport cost me £105. [I did the induction brakes etc]

My last Elise service cost £1300 at the same place. :wink:

BTW..... Thanks for your kind comments! :)

Eventhough ..... If I didnt care for resale there soon would be a JDM K20a S/C in the boot 8)

christurbo said:
More reliable than the Elise my friend.

My recent VX service @ Horizon Motorsport cost me £105. [I did the induction brakes etc]

My last Elise service cost £1300 at the same place. :wink:

BTW..... Thanks for your kind comments! :)

Eventhough ..... If I didnt care for resale there soon would be a JDM K20a S/C in the boot 8)
Jesus thats a hell of a saving & to tell u the truth YOUR VX looks nicer than elise repeat YOUR VX 8)

Back