• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Pirates Black Accord Type R

Hi all here is my Accord Type R which I have owend for about 10 weeks now I hope you like what I have done to the wheels as I wanted it to be different form stock.

The first picture is how I got it.

DSCF3057.jpg

newwheels004.jpg

newwheels001.jpg

newwheels003.jpg

newwheels016.jpg

Also where did you get the wheels done and how much did you pay?? you can PM if you dont want to post here.

Thanks

Hi mate thanks for the comments I actually did the wheels myself they took me about a day and a half and the cost was just the paint and the Lacquer so all up about £40 to do the lot and i am really pleased with the finish

Nice motor car but not keen on the wheels. Personally I don't think you can better the standard rims on the ATR, espially when its a pre facelift Pirates Black.
A damn good paint correction/protection, tidy up the calipers, repaint the back boxes and lower it by about 30mm would be my choice :)

Hi mate thanks for the comments I actually did the wheels myself they took me about a day and a half and the cost was just the paint and the Lacquer so all up about £40 to do the lot and i am really pleased with the finish

Wow fair play, i think i would fcuk it up!!!! looks good.

looks mint mate:cool:

Get them boot badges off and get it even more stealth looking;)

I did on my old car -
8.jpg

DSCF8850.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheels look good, well done for having the bottle at doing them your self.:cool:
Next mod reccomended is to get a red HONDA badge which defines
that it is a type r, this black one is planning the same, RED H.

Looks good mate,

Were you stuck in traffic along Great Western Way last friday i think it was?

I was in the Milano going the other way that you waved at
i knew i had seen your car on here because of the black alloys

I was in the Milano going the other way that you waved at
i knew i had seen your car on here because of the black alloys

an easy way to spot my is to look for the bright pink MISS BANZAI logos at the top of the front and back windows and on the wings

i like the wheels, nice job :smt023

for an additional touch you could add some tyre restorer to blacken up the tyre walls, just a thought.

Back