• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY Premier CTR

Have problems with losing the warranty at the moment so just changing some subtle things like the indicator bulbs, de-badging, bits of carbon fiber here and there.

Going to get an AEM filter at some point but nothing major :D

Looking very clean mate, I dont expect anything less from you :D

I drove past you just as you were pulling into that car park and you totally denied me :lol:

JDType-R said:
Looking very clean mate, I dont expect anything less from you :D

I drove past you just as you were pulling into that car park and you totally denied me :lol:

I was probably dazzeled by the shin of my car mate :lol: :lol:

jsy-r said:
Have problems with losing the warranty at the moment so just changing some subtle things like the indicator bulbs, de-badging, bits of carbon fiber here and there.

Snap :wink:

looking good. 8)

Was drooling over a NHB Premier in my dealer yesterday.

Goooooorgeous motors 8) Would sell my right leg for one

jsy-r said:

Yeah I know what you mean about the warranty. I had the same dilemma last year.

but on piece of advice then: AVOID THIS FORUM (on the other one ;-) ); reading about stuff you can do with this car made me think "Scrap the warranty, let's enjoy the motor fully! u live only once ...".

so you see, I bet your nice shinny motor isnt gonna stay un modded for long ;-)

Back