• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Quote

My Premier CTR insurance is £1900 with direct line. That's with 3 years driving experience and with 0 no years claims. Is that any good or have any of you found cheaper?

Thanks

Fck dat. I thought £800 at 23 was insane. Just get a shed for a few years and get some NCB

I'll have to just bare it out and wait for 1 years claim to come through then go with green light insurance

I was 1400 on a 1.5 proton satria when I was 21.
24 now and I was delighted when I got my quote for for the civic.

I paid around £1200 with Churchill when I was 21, now paying about £600 with Kwik Fit and that's with their platinum cover which basically gives me everything, breakdown cover, windscreen cover, free courtesy car etc.

You just got to shop around when it comes to insurance when I was 21 I remember having 2 A4 sheets of paper full of insurance quotes and a sky high phone bill lol.

Just got my renewal quote from Adrian flux and its £830 and that's with 11 NCB, no points and I'm 31 years old!

Forgot to mention, I've 27 with about 8 years ncb. I was on Parents insurance for the first few years of driving as insurance when I was 17 was sky high. But try Kwik Fit I was impressed with their prices.

My Premier CTR insurance is £1900 with direct line. That's with 3 years driving experience and with 0 no years claims. Is that any good or have any of you found cheaper?

Thanks
Is that 0 years no claims due to having made a claim or the fact you've not owned a car? Either way it won't do you any favours, but I think you should try some other insurers, Direct Line seem good for people without points/claims, high NCB etc.

Renewed mine a few weeks ago. Renewal was £830 with sky, phoned round all the top insurers and got back to sky then they gave me a quote of £520 all mods declared! Im 27, driving 9 years, 6 years ncb.

I did a search on compare the market and got several quotes well under what Adrian flux offered for my renewal so looks like ill be switching. Gonna do some ringing around this afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks
Hi,
Feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

After speaking to Adrian flux the other day they managed to bring my renewal price right down and beaten all the competitors :smt023

Hi,
Feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

thanks dan, I'm looking to insure it on the 28th so ill give em a call then hopefully get a good price

Back