• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Replacement EP3 :)

Here's the ctr that has replaced the Milano one I got stolen the other month.. pics of both... and I prefer cosmic grey :) not the best pics but only just bought the car and had a busy month ! I will get some better pics up when I can ;)

And my old red one :(

Comments welcome positive or negative :)

Cheers
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Good examples buy the looks, I like the Milano's they really stand out, I miss mine. So the Milano got stolen then, some arsehole's about :evil:.

Yeah they even went to the effort of waiting until we was out then breeze blocked the window of the house came inside just to get the keys to a standard ep3 ctr :(

Last edited by a moderator:
How did they steal you old one ?

Here's the ctr that has replaced the Milano one I got stolen the other month.. pics of both... and I prefer cosmic grey :) not the best pics but only just bought the car and had a busy month ! I will get some better pics up when I can ;)

And my old red one :(

Comments welcome positive or negative :)

Cheers
Dave

Not only did they nick your car they broke into your house as well, Tamping I would have gone on a rampage!!!

Back