• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My S2000- Update 10/7/09

The K&N Gen II came today. Also iv just ordered a chargespeed vented bonnet from japan and have just ordered these in the 17's:

prorace12.jpg1..jpg

Suposed to sit a bit wider on the car and make it look mean once lowered :twisted:

I see a yellow hard top on my way to work every day, looks uber :cool: .

The black 1.2's will look very good, what colour is the bonnet?

Am I missing something here....... K&N filter WTF?!!!

Not all cars use a Gruppe M you know. lol. The best was AEM but the same old stories of hydro locking on S2Ki so went for what seems to the the second best opition for them within reason. K&N Gen II FIPK.

Very happy with it ATM :D

Oh and changed my post for the admin gramma trolls. lol

Got my roof slashed to bits the other day. Still GUTTED. cant even drive it atm. Trying to get it patched up for now but if i pay the £1600 for a new roof, how long will it be before some c***t does it again! Had a horrible weekend. Got the roof slashed, split with my GF of 2 years and my mate got hit outside the pub and was put on a life support machine. they turned the machine off on him yesterday. R.I.P tom

Got my roof slashed to bits the other day. Still GUTTED. cant even drive it atm. Trying to get it patched up for now but if i pay the £1600 for a new roof, how long will it be before some c***t does it again! Had a horrible weekend. Got the roof slashed, split with my GF of 2 years and my mate got hit outside the pub and was put on a life support machine. they turned the machine off on him yesterday. R.I.P tom

Mate that well bad.

Sorry to hear about that.

Mohair hood with a glass rear window can be had for about £5-600. Plastic window is about £100 less. (Fitting not included IIRC)

Des, rear window repair is about £380 all in from the people who did the Merc for me, but if your hood is a bit worn a new one isn't that much more.

Yes. Mohair is the way forward.

I could get the rear window repaired for about £220- £240 but as you said, my roof is a bit tatty in places so i'm gonna go for a new mohair one. You can buy the roof for £330 for vinyl or £395 for mohair, but i'm waaaaay to lazy to fit it myself :)

Back