• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My satin ep3 = ARC Air Box, Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust system, Maxim Works Manifold

Hi everyone, I’ve managed to take some pictures of my EP3 today. Not much modification to it yet, I have own this car for around 7 months now. I am starting to work on it, enjoy.

Done (Jan-Feb 2010)

Eibach front camber bolts
Eibach rear camber adjusters
Wind deflectors
Powder coated silver OEM wheels to gunmetal
GOODRIDGE braided brake line
Ferodo DS2500 front and rear brake pads
Aero front wipers
HIDs 6000K
Maxim works exhaust manifold
ARC super induction box
ARC intake suction pipe
Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust system
O2 simulator sensor
Cusco front and rear strut braces
Carbing rear tie bar

Future (May-July 2010)

Bonnet Dampers
Feel’s oil cap
RBC???

Feel free to leave any comments/suggestion with my modifications. Will keep you all updated, thanks for your time.

Attachments

• 12..jpg
    12..jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 7..jpg
    7..jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 6..jpg
    6..jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 11..jpg
    11..jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 9..jpg
    9..jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Latest Update

Here are more pictures,

13.jpg
18.jpg
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af277/si-ctr/10.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some picture's of my car enigne bay, as you can see cusco strut brace and an ARC air box has been fitted.
20042010095.jpg

20042010096.jpg

20042010097.jpg

20042010098.jpg

20042010099.jpg

Rear cusco brace

20042010078.jpg

20042010079.jpg

Lower rear tie bar (carbing)

20042010080.jpg

20042010081.jpg

View of the full Fujitsubo Exhaust system with maxim work exhaust manifold (decat). Couldn't take any photo of teh manifold as it is fitted on to the car....

20042010082.jpg

20042010087.jpg

20042010092.jpg

I'll try to take a better photo of the back box next time.

20042010089.jpg

Enjoy, feel free to leave any comments. Thanks for your time.

Coming on nicely mate, Looking good with the updates!:smt023

Thanks for your comments gareth. It will be nice if I can get the rest of stuff on it. But, due to night shift work. There isn't much time to sort most of things out. I'll try to get a sound clip/clips of the car/exhaust. I have a set of endless coilover, waiting to be shipped from Japan. Once that's fitted, I'll be even more happier.

Hey Si you've been busy, all them mods in 2 months. I would be interested to see your OEM wheels in gunmetal, personally I'm torn between a refurb in either gunmetal or black or just get some aftermarket ones.

Sterling work :smt023:

Hey Si you've been busy, all them mods in 2 months. I would be interested to see your OEM wheels in gunmetal, personally I'm torn between a refurb in either gunmetal or black or just get some aftermarket ones.

Sterling work :smt023:

Yes hippy, I've been waiting for the bits to shipped over from Japan. It's worth to wait. + my night shift work at heathrow doesn't help either. Is getting there, I am still waiting for the endless zeal coilovers to arrive so hopefully most of the handling side of things will get sorted very soon. Thanks.

coming along nice mate

how you finding the arc?

Hello Dave, thanks for your comments. Well, I am trying to find somewhere quite, so I can have a full blast of the car. Record a sound clip of the system/car, so others can judge on whether the modification is worth it/not.

The ARC box works really well. Sound amazing, especially when you accelerate not only the car response well. It suction sound from the box gets louder and louder as you hitting vtec through thr gears. If people have the right budget. I strongly recommend the ARC box for all the EP3 owners.

Since, I've fitted the maxim works exhaust manifold, full decat Fujitsubo Exhaust system RM01-A and the ARC box. The mid-range have imporved dramatically, and the car seems to be pull a lot more freely and quick response as well. That is without the inlet manifold and any other work on the ECU.

Not sure how much power gain my car gets from it. But, I'll soon find out when I have time to take it for a dyno test. Once again thanks for your time!!!

Back