• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Second FD2

Well after about 18 months after selling my first FD2 I bought another one last week! Found myself a mint low mileage(35k) late(November) 2009 FD2! Previous owner had let the paintwork go as he wasn't a genuine enthusiast,even though he had the car from brand new! But all it needed was a good detail and the paint returned to as new condition :D I've had the original wheels powdercoated and a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4's fitted,some new Type R badges and decals ordered along with a new set of BC coilovers hopefully here this week coming! Get the whole thing together then! I'm also in the lookout for some decent jap wheels in bronze 8.5x18 if anyone knows of any,CE28N's or the likes.
Few pics for now,will post better ones when it's sorted soon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 52
I'd seen. Does look a lot of fun that to be fair!

Loved it,and miss it! But the tax is over €2000 a year for the M5 here in Ireland so I just kept it 6/7 months :(

The FD2 is actually in a cheap tax bracket due to it being 09 is taxed on the emissions instead of engine size so it's €570 a year!

The M5 is an animal on fuel,when driving it hard I was seeing as low as 8mpg on the dash :p

Back