• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my silver ep3,

hi people had my car a few months now so i thought id get a pic up, i bought it like this, not had chance to change anything yet, not keen on the wheels what you think?? i might get the original ones. i think i might keep the lights *** :)

Last edited by a moderator:
civic1.jpg

Other than the lights and the wheels, the car looks nice, the facelift lights look good but not sure if they are compatible with the prefacelift. Im sure theres a thread in here somewhere.
I personally like the OEM look, but each to their own i guess.

Welcom to the forum Daniel. You are absolutely right to want to change them wheels, they are truely awful. The lights are not too bad, but going back to PFL lights would be the way to go IMO.
Keep an eye out for some OEM wheels in the for sale section. Happy motoring :)

Yeh I like the oem look, gonna start in the new year changing a few things as it's a expensive time this side of Christmas lol, there's just a few very light windscreen scratches which is annoying just because I know they are there, but apart from that the car is mint,

Back