• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My T11YP R

I've almost got everything I wanted when I bought the car nearly 8 months ago now :shock:

Can't believe how time flies!! or the car for that matter, still gives me pleasure to V-TEC.......:twisted:

I will post pics tomorrow of my baby,

But the mods so far are;

Spoon Gear knob
Civic Type R tax disc
Red LED's in the Footwells
Meshed lower grille
Silvatec bulbs front and rear
JVC Touch screen Head Unit

Latest mods;

JDM mats
Red calipers- Yes, I've finally done them!!

To come;
Magnex 6 x 4 backbox- as of 19/04/06
AEM CAI (Got issues- but It's being sorted)
Vtec light

Nice one, Nat! Sounds like a potential COTM to me... :wink: I'm sure you'd make a better feature than that dodgy zeffa-whatsisname... :lol: :D

SharkyUK said:
Nice one, Nat! Sounds like a potential COTM to me... :wink: I'm sure you'd make a better feature than that dodgy zeffa-whatsisname... :lol: :D

:oops: awwww thanks Andy :oops:

Foxy red said:
SharkyUK said:

:oops: awwww thanks Andy :oops:

:lol: No problem... but ssssshh, don't tell him I said so! :smt023

SharkyUK said:

Cheeky sod

Oh and does this mean I will have to mod mine more now that you have stopped modding yours?

Oh btw upload some pics :twisted:

zeffania said:
SharkyUK said:

Cheeky sod

Erm... she made me say it? *nervous laughter and runs for cover...*

Very nice Nat :D

I think you will be wanting some nice KEI velocities around July time :wink: :D

Sweeeet Nat................... :twisted:

8) and she is a pleasure to sit in.........

:wink: You got your calipers done eh.................... *cough**............. any *cough* Info?

:lol:

Hobbes said:
Sweeeet Nat................... :twisted:

8) and she is a pleasure to sit in.........

:wink: You got your calipers done eh.................... *cough**............. any *cough* Info?

:lol:

Info??? :shock: as in pics or how did I do it???

I have loads of paint left over if you want to share the cost of the tin :lol:

I'm posting pics when Bens gets his lazy bum out of bed. But I can show this one just for you Mark.......

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

What do you think?

Nat........... did you do these yourself?

I really want to get mine done as well you see.......

:oops: Christ.............. this is gonna go on like the mesh! WHICH I intend to kidnap Mr Zeff for next month................

:wink: If we can work something out girlie that would be good for me!!!......... You give me the left over paint and Make love to me......... and I'll give you a couple of quid?

Sound ok hunny? ok OK Jesus................ look I throw in letting you hold it as well.....................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The tin was £10- so give me fiver, you can have the tin and we'll leave it at that shall we? :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Looks really nice :wink:

Wanna do my calipers too tbh.

What did you use?

I used the Halfords caliper paint in red and a small paintbrush. A tin goes a really long though :roll: .

Took me an afternoon to remove wheels/ mask off areas/ paint 3 layers etc.

It's been nearly 48 hours and the panit is still very soft though. You can drive, but I'm going to leave mine for the week I think until it hardens off. I'm on a week's hols, so I have the time, but you could do it friday night and leave until Monday.

Back