• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Have found out from a guy who has lent his ctr to the programme that the ep3 wins in a side by side race and the fn2 gets slated :lol:

drag race counts for fcuck all...it is all about handling....FN2 is better...trust me.

This is a race on the track and the ep3 wins

So actually you are wrong! ;)

Its all about weight, not just handling which the ep3 still handles better, just doesnt 'feel' like it.

I love the FN2 vs EP3 threads......many EP3 folk slate the FN2...like whan I was a windows 2000 user slating XP.;) :lol:

we don;t like change do we...lol:lol:

(I will only listen to owners that had had both.....all other comments are irrelevent)

Why would my comment be irrelivent. You said the fn2 is quicker, it isnt, you are wrong so came back with a poor attempt to say the ep3 is outdated, and yet its quicker on a track than its replacement :lol:

It may well be a better car, but it certainly is not a better type r :cool:

all you people talk about is 'the EP3 is quicker'...you have to look at the whole package not just that one is 1/10th second faster.
(in your opinion of course)

I loved my EP3....and I would definately have another......I am not knocking either...

JDM FTW. They are proper Type Rs :lol:

The ukdm EP3 and FN2 are so much more comfortable, The FN2 with its fridge unit and the EP3 with its 100 cup holders :lol:

On a recent 'run' out Harv and I were all over the EPs like a rash :twisted:.

The only let down I find with the my car is the LSD in the wet weather.

So the answer to this debate of which is a better CIVIC Type R is............................................... Get an FD2 :lol:

who said you were? :D

no one...but it amuses me how EP3 owners often slate the FN2....but FN2 owners NEVER slate the EP3......it is as if EP3 owners have a point to prove.

I have had it with defending the FN2 now....it has been done to death on CTRO.

I have to agree with Dotty on this one. JDM cars are annoyingly better and always will be. The European Domestic market is watered down which unfortunately is kind of against the grain of the Type R ethos. Still could be worse, we could be in America...

I have an EP3. Would I have an FN2? Probably. Which is better? Their is nothing in it TBH.

I have to agree with Dotty on this one. JDM cars are annoyingly better and always will be. The European Domestic market is watered down which unfortunately is kind of against the grain of the Type R ethos. Still could be worse, we could be in America...

I have an EP3. Would I have an FN2? Probably. Which is better? Their is nothing in it TBH.

Eureka...that man speaketh the truth.:cool:

Back