• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My turbo'd EP3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao, what time did you take them pics outside castle court? Always good to see another NI member on the forums :) (I'm from Carrickfergus originally)

Hey al, I live in belfast, well lived in lisburn until 3 years ago.
The pics outside castlecourt where at about 12pm or so, cops came down and asked what we were at, but let us carry on as we wer'nt up to any badness :)

Ah I remember this car at JAE :D , you were trying to dry your interior out after getting soaked on your way down to it :(

Looks very nice :cool:

Welcome over. Sweet car.

Did you ever have any other issues with the electrics after JAE?

Well i can only assume it was the electrics, the car started that day at JAE and got me from peterborough to belfast with no trouble, then has'nt had a problem again, Typical something daft happened 500miles from home lol!
As soon as i landed home my mechanic gave it a good going over and there was'nt a thing wrong, im hoping its a mystery that never occurs again!

Oh god lottie my interior stunk to high heaven, it smelt of rancid turnip *boke*lol! IT went from the top of the M6 to peterborough with the window down :( stupid AA man.
Got it home and into the garage and dried out and stuck a couple of nuetradol in there and it soon got it out lol!

Ah yes you with the broken ankle i remember you :D
Thanks terry :D

Nah i woudn't say it's that wide, looks more like a 14-19mm range, 10mm is seriously wide.

It's a great spec, just i'm so confused as to why you're running Greenstuff pads?

18vf2.jpg

Good guess

Just an air freshener, but they fairly shifted the smell!
I just left the car in too get painted, so the valeter theres steam cleaning them at the same time, they are boggin :( i think the steam cleaning with a good shampoo that removes odours is the best idea!

Just an air freshener, but they fairly shifted the smell!
I just left the car in too get painted, so the valeter theres steam cleaning them at the same time, they are boggin :( i think the steam cleaning with a good shampoo that removes odours is the best idea!

Cool, thanks. Just need to get my hands on a steamer :lol:

Awesome ep3 turbo,i love it, it looks fantastic, bet it goes like the clappers !what powers it running,my friends ep3 turbo is running 396 bhp on low boost

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I can assure you that even at low boost he would need at least the internals done to reach 396, because 396 isnt an easy figure to acheive without.

Ours runs 309.7 everyday @ 11psi and with the best ECU mapper in N.Ireland programming the ECU for me, i know that 310 is a hard figure to honestly acheive never mind 396,its now a daily driving car with 64k miles, and 40k miles of them with the turbo conversion. Wouldnt have the car any other way, as it does need to be enjoy'd.

It will get converted to a stroker'd powerplant in the future, but for now its more than fun the way it is, especially with a 450 bhp Evo 3 engined stroker;d eclipse for weekend fun ;)

His is fully built,forged rods, pistons, crank,turbonetics stage 4 turbo,3'' exhaust,hondata kpro,darton sleeved block,fully built race gearbox in the us,the list is endless he's chucked £30,000 at it not including the cost of the car, it's ran close to 30 psi of boost before ,and with the gearbox it has now god knows the top speed of it,

It's not that far away from the spec of pauls car at TDI north..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back