• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My two Civics!

This is my Civic, its a 2003 SE Sport, the Type R bodykit and spoiler were optional extras (a real pain when it comes to insurance as they are classed as a mod :roll: ) I will probably change it for a Type R or 2006 Civic 1.8 Sport next year

Dsc00614.jpg

I am really fussy about my car, I have just bought this EK 1.4 Civic as a run around, it is a 1998 S, done 36000 and has a full Honda history. Got it from a main dealer as a trade sale, so it was really cheap 8)

Dsc00786.jpg

Nice Adam - can I ask how much you paid for the 1.4 EK?

Via PM if you like. :wink:

My lad is after one very soon - that looks like a cracking example. 8)

Hi Scouse

Thanks for moving the post, realised after I posted it was in the wrong section :roll:

I paid £2k for the EK, got it from the main Honda dealer I have bought a few nealy new cars from them so they know me well.

It was one they got as a trade in from an old biddy, obviously it was too old for them to stick on the forecourt so they did a trade sale.

It's only done 36000, has a full Honda history with the same dealer and has just been MOT'd, new full exhaust and 2 new tyres. It was very grubby but I have given it a good wash/polish today and it has come up well. Obviously as an old person has had it it has a few dings and the corners are gouged :roll: - but a bit of touch up paint will sort that.

It drives really well, but it dosn't half make the EP feel good when I get back in to it :D

I am really fussy about my car I wanted this one so I could park/leave it anywhere without worry.

I would recommed you chat to your local dealer see if they will do the same. Loads of old biddys will be swaping their EK's for a Jazz :lol:

Cheers

Thanks for the info fella - my dealer and I will do no more business, I will call around others and see. 8)

2 civics..........greedy sod :wink: :wink:

Cars looking good Adam 8)

Back