• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

Thought I would put a thread up of my current Hondas. Haven't owned the FN2 long but it's totally original and the dc5 is my summer/track day car. ** just post some pics but the dc5 has a lot of work done and it's probably the most fun car I've ever drove. Hard to say which is better as they both pretty cool for their own reasons

And the dc5 :)

bit of a mix match of photos but the dc5 is say for the winter so can't get any photos of the 2 together just yet unless you count the picture of the FN2 with the dc5 under the cover behind it lol

Very nice! Currently contemplating whether to sell my CW fn2 for a DC5 or not. Wish I was in the same position to be able to afford both like yourself!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Very nice! Currently contemplating whether to sell my CW fn2 for a DC5 or not. Wish I was in the same position to be able to afford both like yourself!

I'm sure with how much you would get for a CW fn2 you could buy a really fresh DC5, they're a great car although if if its going to be a daily driver I would say the fn2 would be better but I'm basing that on my dc5 being set up more for track so is quite harsh on the road.. Either way you can't go wrong with a nice CW Honda!

I'm sure with how much you would get for a CW fn2 you could buy a really fresh DC5, they're a great car although if if its going to be a daily driver I would say the fn2 would be better but I'm basing that on my dc5 being set up more for track so is quite harsh on the road.. Either way you can't go wrong with a nice CW Honda!
Yeah it's on 31k and good condition etc so should get decent money for it. Yeah it would be a daily driver for me, I do like the civic and have only had it a few months so need to think about it I suppose!

Keep the DC5 mate
Best looking car

Thanks guys! The dc5 doesn't get drove much, keep it away over winter then ** be taking it back out around March and fitting all the parts I have for it and get it back on track for fun :) The dc5 has a 1.5way played LSD fitted so it's very knocky for everyday driving so the fn2 is a bit nicer for that sort of thing.. Have a Honda addiction I think lol

Back