• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Type Rx Dc2

Finally found a Dc2, 2000 type Rx 88,000 miles, imported from Torque GT in 2008 had 1 UK owner. Cars got Mugen front bumper and skirts, bronze alloys, cat back exhaust, Mugen graphics. Mugen Kit will be getting swapped for a standard JDM bumper and skirts, headlights need a good polish and need new Honda badges. Picking her up next Saturday :)

DSC05417.jpg

DSC05418.jpg

DSC05419.jpg

DSC05423.jpg

DSC05426.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, not a fan of the Mugen stripe down the side. Quite like the bumpers though, different! ;)

Awesome cars, you'll love it.

Plate looks really similar to JamesPreviously@Touge's.

I'm sure his was a W plate and ended the same.

Awesome cars, you'll love it.

Plate looks really similar to JamesPreviously@Touge's.

I'm sure his was a W plate and ended the same.
A lot of import plates are in the same group. Y *** YBH is a popular ones for DC5's. I'd imagine that the DVLA hand them out in bulk to those importing them or they're set aside specifically for grey imports.

Looks MILES better....

I was going to say, I usually like the Mugen stripe on the JDM variant, but I didn't think it suited it with the skirts and bumper.
Glad to see they have gone now.

IMHO, I think this car needs a set of OEM 98Spec wheels in white to make it look even better.

Got a bt of a spot for 98Specs ;)

Also, it appears to have the generic sagging rear bumper.

There is a guide on the DC2 forum on how to sort that out.

Great looking DC2 fella. Reminds me of my 1st white one. Mugen stripes, the lot :) The mugen front bumper is lovely, stick with it!! I would of killed for one of those, back in the day. Enjoy the car man dc2's are awesome. 8)

It looked better with standard bumpers and skirts but taking off the stripes off and giving it a good clean has improved it a 100x's

Back