• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My woes of disappointment

So what should be an exciting time for me after purchasing k-pro for my ctr has become a worrying experience so far. The problem is that i bought a prb ecu which has had all the mods done for it to work on my car by hondata but-

A. i have been told that i cannot code the keys for this ecu.

B. i will have to disconnect the imobiliser to stop the dam green light from flashing.

so if ANYONE can help me i would be very gratefull so i can finally get the ecu fitted at the tuners and start to enjoy it :(.

The joys of PRB ownership I'm affraid. :lol:
ECU doesnt support Euro key immobiliser so it wont work and the green light means the same. You just need to puill the wire on that one.

i was told by jostrom that the speedo doesnt work with the prb does yours and if so can you list the current draw backs to having this ecu and steer me in the right direction with what i need to do. I currently have a tuning date to get this fitted by a hondata tuner in ireland. I would be most gratefull thanks.

Back