• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

Hi folks picked her up about a month ago and absolutely loving it!! not many mods planned at the moment just to tint the rear windows and some wind deflectors and needs a little lowering any ideas? Gave her a quick clean this afternoon as i have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning cars!:D

jdmcontent006.jpg

jdmcontent005.jpg

jdmcontent004.jpg

jdmcontent003.jpg

jdmcontent002.jpg

jdmcontent001.jpg

Ive just ordered some goodies from funkypower!! coming today is a DC sports exhaust (cat back) and a injen CAI!! also ordered some BC coilovers hopefully here in a week or so! pic's to follow when delivered and fitted!!

Just had them fitted!! What a transformation!! The noise from both is pretty impressive I'm well chuffed to say the least I'll get some pictures up tomorrow as I'm off out for a beer!

Some pictures of the new exhaust, didnt get any of the injen intake as there is nothing much to see lol The car is in need of a really good detailing session will be doing it at the weekend so ill get some better photo's then.

march006.jpg

march007.jpg

march008.jpg

Mod's this week:
Red type r mats
wind deflectors
Stickers (will be fitted when the rear windows have been tinted)
Maybe remove the 'civic' badge????

cheers

Nashy

Cheers mate!! lol going to get some decent pic's this weekend after a cleaning session if your up for it?

UPDATE! not that many seem interested lol!

Finally got the BC's on and after hearing/reading a few comments on how harsh a ride they gave i was suprised how soft they were!! I was expecting a bone shattering experience and its far from that although the dampers are on the softest setting im not brave enough yet to try it on the hardest setting
icon_redface.gif
After alot of swearing and skin tax they were on although tracking was way way out and needing x2 front tyres i was happy on the ride height just needed to sort the alingnment out. 35mm out!!!!
new_cussing.gif
i was lucky to get there!! lol got it sorted sharpish and got the tyres fitted also filled with nitrogen
thumb.gif
also added a couple of stickers and wind deflectors! next up is refurb the wheels unsure on colour yet?? any advice?
conf.gif
and tint the rear windows well thats it for now.

april004.jpg

april005.jpg

april006.jpg

april007.jpg

april008.jpg

april009.jpg

april010.jpg

Looking good! :smt023

Did you get any negative camber on as well when you had the tracking done? Setting the Geo up properly will dramatically improve the handling. Also a bit of toe out on the front and toe in at the back. ;)

Looking good on the ride height.

P. Bear FTW! :p

No mate just tracking and alignment. I'm wanting the frsu done at tdi north but not sure on what more I need?? Yeah it's sitting just right for me any lower it just comes impractible. Can't beat a bit of p bear tbh!! Any advice would be appreciated!

Hey how loud is the DC sports? I'm really tempted but don't want something that drones on the motorway. Where did you get your window deflectors from? They look pretty smart on the NHB :) I now need some haha.

Hey how loud is the DC sports? I'm really tempted but don't want something that drones on the motorway. Where did you get your window deflectors from? They look pretty smart on the NHB :) I now need some haha.

I was surprised by looking at it in the box I thought thats just stupid but it's not as loud as you think. The wind deflectors are just off eBay £28 delivered I think? There not jdm but they look great for the price!!

Looks good, nice ride height. Tyres could do with a dress but you've done more in four months than I 've done in four years. :)

Any more plans after you get your FRSU done?

Haha cheers yeah they were brand new tyres. Will dress them next time it's given the weekly wash!! After the frsu wheel refurb then see about some lca's and beaks bar, tint rear windows and a kpro then I'll be happy with her just do a few track day's!

Thanks mate I've ordered some today :) I really want an exhaust but im so lost on which one to get. I think i'm going to badger everyone at Japfest to let me have a listen to theirs haha. You just can't tell from watching videos on youtube.

You'll definitely need a FRSU if you've altered the ride height with coilovers. Some OEM cars have miserable settings let alone those that have been dropped.

TDi will be able to give you plenty of advice on what needs doing.

Back