• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

Well unfortunately im going to have to sell my pride and joy :( the mrs is 6 months pregnant and she has had to sell her car as it's not suitable (renault twingo) plus it will save some cash for a while and sharing the civic is not what i want. The civic with its current mods is just not suitable as a family car plus the lack of doors! Ive returned it back to standard so i will have my exhaust and coilovers up for sale. Hopefully one day ill be back in a Type R!! im currently looking at mk 5 golf gti's and mazda 3 mps's but the mazda will have higher running costs so im leaning towards the golf, whats everyone's thoughts on them?

congratulations mate, shame about the ctr though. will you be selling any parts off it ie the exhaust? PM me if you are dude.

Holy thread bump! After a few years away I'm going to be back in something with a red H! Looking at ep3's again should have one in a few weeks all being well. My ep3 is the only car I regret selling I've had a few questionable car's since but needs must when you have children and you go down to one income. 2nd little one due in less than 3 weeks and I've just sold the my house so a stressful few weeks ahead but hoping vtec will aid it! Not sure if it will be NHB or cosmic depends on what's available at the time so wish me luck on my hunt! ☺

Well I've put a deposit down on a NHB premier ep3 picking it up tomorrow if I can cadge a lift to pick it up!! Will post some pictures when I get it home!

Welcome back mate. I have my first child due in 3 months. I sure as hell won't be parting with my car. Lol. Got the Mrs a people carrier instead. Problem solved.
ill keep my eyes out for your pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back mate. I have my first child due in 3 months. I sure as hell won't be parting with my car. Lol. Got the Mrs a people carrier instead. Problem solved.
ill keep my eyes out for your pics.

Yeah I'm on the look out for a cheap crv for her and the nippers nothing has come up yet that took my fancy. Loving being back in the type r though they do say good things come to those who wait! Needs a little tlc but nothing major will get dine pics up later when I sort my photobucket out.

Holy Thread bump again!! In my old age it seems I'm useless at doing build threads and pictures and updates :) Well the premier ep3 went not long after the purchase as a house came up that we really wanted (another mistake selling Honda's) so I picked up a cheap mini cooper s was hilarious fun! Anyway to cut a long story short the house we looked at fell through and then another no fault of ours I may add :( so I picked up a cheap satin silver ep3 and done a few bits still got this in a mates unit Mrs keeps nagging me to sell it :( but in November I bought myself a Championship White Fn2 and I love it I thought I wouldn't gel with it but I have and more it's ideal for my 60 mile a day commute. I've done quite a few bits to it so I'll try and get myself into gear and make a progress build thread.

Currently sat in tdi-north getting a manifold fitted and ecutek map(s) should be an intriguing drive home. How do I edit the thread title to change it to champ white fn2?

Anyone know how to get the image code off flickr? Recently signed up to it and couldn't for the life of me find the usual code thing to copy and paste!

Select the share button at the bottom right (looks like an arrow), choose bbcode from the dialog that pops up.

Select the share button at the bottom right (looks like an arrow), choose bbcode from the dialog that pops up.

I'm using my phone will that make a difference? When I googled it said do what your saying but I couldn't see the arrow :D

Back