• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NCAP

Evl

Just watching Top Gears 'Saftey' episode. lots of cars, all being crashed and I wondered what the CTR's NCAP rating was?

Anyone here with any idea??

Thanks. I did try to have a look at the site today but there was a problem with the server or something.

According to Clarkson, 4 stars is enough to know you wont die ! :lol:

Granted... I prefer the EP3 but I'd love to have a blast in a Teg or the FD2. Maybe once that ever elusive lottery win hits, I'll get an FD2... or, buy one 2nd hand in about 10 years :(

I gotta say though mate, I love the plate you have on the DC5, it's class

Been in Drew's with him, and the FD2.. Loved it!!

Oh, I amended my last post as you were replying I think... I just added a bit about your numberplate, it's class!

Oh dear... I'll have to sample that then I think....

Hmm... I need money so I can do some work to my car :(

Don't pedestrians go over the top of the DC5 pretty well Chris?? I'd imagine they do..?? It's more designed for running people down than the EP3 is I think :rolleyes:

this should be true, back when i had my rover coupe (similarish shape) a lass ran right infront of me and she almost went over my roof, if i didnt break she would have but she rolled right down when car came to a hault.

she put one great scratch up the bonet and bent both wipers, i reccomend trying to avoid pedestrians :D

was all good though, i didnt need to repair it because the head gasket blew and then the heatproofing managed to set on fire while i was driving haha

yep thats it
absalutly loved that car though
too much power for the engine though, hence why a lot of them blow up lol

Back