• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need advice on a exhaust

Looking to change the cat back system on my ep3, looking for something nicely deep tuned but not too loud as I get up early to go to work and I drive mostly motorway miles so nothing that will become annoying, have around a £300 budget,

Considered sportex car back system, just the b-pipe and oem box, just looking for opinions really!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda looking for a boomy sound to be honest mate, do you have a video of the super sprint b-pipe?

Type in joshsparkes32 into youtube , there is a few fly bye vids ;) . Spoon n1 is very boomy but that is out of your price range if your spending £300

Spoon N1 is the way to go! keep an eye out for secondhand ones. i have been some sell for about 250. you might be lucky.

I've looked a them but I really like the look of the twin exit pipe, any other suggestions?

Just checked your video out mate, the 100mph sounds pretty good, supersprint unsilenced b-pipe and oem box you say? any chance you could post one reving it stationary?

Love the sounds of the spoon n1 but looking for a dual exit, happy to spend £500 now as I'm looking for quality!

Back