• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

need advise just fitted toyosports 421 manifold

need advise just fitted toyosports 421 manifold am going to buy the toysports spoon n1 replica cat back with silencer will it sound to loud dont know what to do thanks

I need advice, I've just fitted toyosports 421 manifold. I'm going to buy the toysports spoon n1 replica cat back with silencer, will it sound too loud? I don't know what to do, thanks.

I made some corrections to your post so that other users don't get brain cancer.

Yes, it will be louder than OEM. 'Too loud' is subjective unless you're talking trackday Db levels. The only way to find that out is to try it and measure it. Different tracks have different Db restrictions.

What is too loud is completely down to individual opinion.

Will it be loud though? Yes definitely.

This is the exact system i put on my pre facelift.
Yes its loud but it sounded awsome!!

I'm currently running this set up and it's not loud at all to me and it sounds awesome! My dc5 was too loud, real ear bleeder

Back